J E Morin
Affiliation: McGill University
- Myxoid leiomyosarcoma of the left atrium: a rare malignancy of the heart and its comparison with atrial myxomaJ E Morin
Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery, McGill University Health Centre and Royal Victoria Hospital, Montreal, Canada
Can J Cardiol 17:331-6. 2001..In cases of incomplete initial resection or local recurrence in the absence of metastatic disease, heart transplantation may be a valid option in appropriately selected patients...
- Le Réseau Québécois de Cardiologie Tertiaire/Quebec Tertiary Cardiac NetworkJean E Morin
Centre Universitaire de Santé McGill, Royal Victoria Hospital, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Can J Cardiol 20:94-7. 2004..The RQCT is now a recognized partner to the other organizations to assure that the population has the proper access to care within the recommended time frame...
- Temperature during cardiopulmonary bypass for coronary artery operations does not influence postoperative cognitive function: a prospective, randomized trialG Plourde
Department of Anesthesia, Royal Victoria Hospital, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 114:123-8. 1997..The objective was to examine the effect of temperature (28 degrees vs 36 degrees C) during cardiopulmonary bypass on postoperative cognitive functions in a prospective, double-blind, and randomized manner...
- Causes of increased length of hospitalization on a general thoracic surgery service: a prospective observational studyKashif Irshad
Department of Surgery, McGill University, Montreal, Que
Can J Surg 45:264-8. 2002..To characterize medical and nonmedical reasons for delayed discharge on a general thoracic surgery unit...
- Brain death diagnoses and evaluation of the number of potential organ donors in Quebec hospitalsRéal Cloutier
Transplantation Committee, Québec College of Physicians, Montreal, Canada
Can J Anaesth 53:716-21. 2006..Faced with our inability to respond to the growing number of Quebec patients waiting for organ transplants, we sought to determine the number of potential organ donors (OD) in acute care hospitals...