Affiliation: McGill University
- Mapping the Stroke Impact Scale (SIS-16) to the International Classification of Functioning, Disability and HealthCarolina Moriello
Division of Clinical Epidemiology, McGill University, Montreal, Ontario, Canada
J Rehabil Med 40:102-6. 2008....
- Relationship between muscle strength and functional walking capacity among people with strokeCarolina Moriello
Division of Clinical Epidemiology, Royal Victoria Hospital, Montreal, Canada
J Rehabil Res Dev 48:267-75. 2011..The PSGI explained 70% (p < 0.001) of the variability in the 6MWT, whereas the index of alternate against-gravity muscle strength explained 39% and the hip flexors in a supine position explained 51%...
- A randomized trial of two home-based exercise programmes to improve functional walking post-strokeNancy E Mayo
McGill University, Montreal, QC, Canada
Clin Rehabil 27:659-71. 2013..To estimate the relative effectiveness in improving walking ability and other mobility and health outcomes post-stroke of two home-based exercise programmes - stationary cycling and an exercise and walking programme...
- Validating the six-minute walk test as a measure of recovery after elective colon resection surgeryCarolina Moriello
Division of Clinical Epidemiology, McGill University, Montreal, QC, Canada
Arch Phys Med Rehabil 89:1083-9. 2008..To provide evidence for construct and longitudinal validity of the six-minute walk test (6MWT) as a measure of postsurgical recovery...
- The extent to which common health-related quality of life indices capture constructs beyond symptoms and functionNancy E Mayo
Division of Clinical Epidemiology, Royal Victoria Hospital Site, 687 Pine Ave W, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Qual Life Res 20:621-7. 2011..This study proposes to identify for 5 widely used generic HRQL and QOL measures the extent to which function and global feelings of well-being are represented in their content...
- Pedometer-facilitated walking intervention shows promising effectiveness for reducing cancer fatigue: a pilot randomized trialNancy E Mayo
Division of Clinical Epidemiology, McGill University Health Center MUHC, MUHC Research Institute, Canada
Clin Rehabil 28:1198-209. 2014..This study aimed to investigate feasibility and estimate the potential effects of a walking exercise program in people with advanced cancer and fatigue...
- Development of a position-specific index of muscle strength to be used in stroke evaluationCarolina Moriello
Division of Clinical Epidemiology, Royal Victoria Hospital, Montreal, QC, Canada
Arch Phys Med Rehabil 87:1490-5. 2006..To develop a position-specific index of muscle strength for individuals with stroke...