Affiliation: McGill University
- Relation between therapeutic response and side effects induced by methylphenidate as observed by parents and teachers of children with ADHDJames Lee
Department of Psychiatry, McGill University, Montreal, Canada
BMC Psychiatry 11:70. 2011..The desired (therapeutic) and undesired (side) effects of methylphenidate might have underlying correlations. The aim of this study was to explore the strength and the possible sources of these correlations...
- Treatment options for cutaneous pyogenic granulomas: a reviewJames Lee
Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, McGill University Health Center, Montreal General Hospital, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg 64:1216-20. 2011..When comparing recurrence rates of surgical excision vs. cauterization, we found no statistical difference between the two (p-value 0.426)...
- Delayed repair of lateral orbital wall and orbital floor fractureJames Lee
Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, McGill University Health Center, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
J Craniofac Surg 24:34-7. 2013..For patients with associated ocular injuries who cannot undergo orbital fracture repair within 21 days of the trauma, delayed surgery may still result in an acceptable aesthetic result...
- The effectiveness of mandibular distraction in improving airway obstruction in the pediatric populationYoussef Tahiri
Montreal, Quebec, Canada From the H Bruce Williams Craniofacial and Cleft Surgery Unit, Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Montreal Children s Hospital, McGill University
Plast Reconstr Surg 133:352e-359e. 2014..Distraction osteogenesis is an effective technique for elongating the deficient mandible. The authors specifically evaluated its effectiveness in the treatment of airway obstruction in pediatric patients with mandibular hypoplasia...
- Preoperative diplopia: the most important prognostic factor for diplopia after surgical repair of pure orbital blowout fractureYoussef Tahiri
Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, McGill University Health Center, Montreal General Hospital, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3G 1A4
J Craniofac Surg 21:1038-41. 2010..No consensus exists in the literature regarding the risk factors associated with new or residual diplopia after pure orbital blowout fracture (BOF) repair...
- Diagnosis and management of eosinophilic cellulitis (Wells' syndrome): A case series and literature reviewHani Sinno
McGill University, Montreal, Quebec
Can J Plast Surg 20:91-7. 2012..Misdiagnosis leads to delay of correct treatment and inappropriate use of antibiotics...