- Learning-memory deficit with aging in APP transgenic mice of Alzheimer's disease and intervention by using tetrahydroxystilbene glucosideLan Zhang
Department of Pharmacology, Xuanwu Hospital of Capital University of Medical Sciences, Education Ministry Key Laboratory for Neurodegenerative Disease, Beijing 100053, PR China
Behav Brain Res 173:246-54. 2006....
- Quantitative analysis of iron concentration and expression of ferroportin 1 in the cortex and hippocampus of rats induced by cerebral ischemiaLin Li
Key Laboratory of Cellular Physiology of the Ministry of Education, Shanxi Medical University, Taiyuan 030001, China
J Clin Neurosci 16:1466-72. 2009..Iron deposition may be attributed to the decrease in FP1 expression, and this inhibition of FP1 expression could be a major contributor to the formation of iron deposits in cerebral ischemia...
- Is Glucagon-like peptide-1, an agent treating diabetes, a new hope for Alzheimer's disease?Lin Li
Gerontology Institute, Shanxi Medical University, Taiyuan 030001, China
Neurosci Bull 23:58-65. 2007..This review was focused on the biochemistry and physiology of GLP-1, communities between T2DM and AD, new progresses of GLP-1 in treating T2MD and improving some pathologic hallmarks of AD...
- Common pathological processes in Alzheimer disease and type 2 diabetes: a reviewLin Li
Gerontology Institute, Shanxi Medical University, 86 South Xin Jian Road 030001, Taiyuan, Shanxi, China
Brain Res Rev 56:384-402. 2007..The increase of detailed knowledge of these common physiological processes open up the opportunities for treatments that can prevent or reduce the onset of AD as well as T2DM...
- Neuroprotective role of (Val(8))GLP-1-Glu-PAL in an in vitro model of Parkinson's diseaseLin Li
Key Laboratory of Cellular Physiology, Shanxi Medical University, Taiyuan, Shanxi Province, China
Neural Regen Res 11:326-31. 2016..These results demonstrate that the novel agent (Val(8))GLP-1-Glu-PAL shows promise as a drug treatment for Parkinson's disease. ..
- Intranasal administration of Exendin-4 antagonizes Aβ31-35-induced disruption of circadian rhythm and impairment of learning and memoryXiaohui Wang
Department of Pathology, Shanxi Medical University, Taiyuan, 030001, China
Aging Clin Exp Res 28:1259-1266. 2016..The neuroprotective effects of Exendin-4 have been studied using injection of Exendin-4 into the lateral ventricle and abdomen. However, these procedures are not suitable for clinical application...
- GSK3: a key target for the development of novel treatments for type 2 diabetes mellitus and Alzheimer diseaseChong Gao
Department of Physiology, Key Laboratory of Cellular Physiology, Ministry of Education, Shanxi Medical University, Taiyuan 030001, China
Rev Neurosci 23:1-11. 2012..Recent investigations of the interaction between the phosphatidylinositol 3 kinase (PI3K) signaling pathway and the protective effect of novel GPL-1 receptor agonist geniposide on PC12 cells support this theory...
- An inhibition of ceruloplasmin expression induced by cerebral ischemia in the cortex and hippocampus of ratsYan wei Li
Gerontology Institute of Shanxi Medical University, Taiyuan 030001, China
Neurosci Bull 24:13-20. 2008..To explore effects of cerebral ischemia on the ceruloplasmin (Cp) expression in the cortex and hippocampus of rats...
- [Cholesterol metabolic disorders and Alzheimer's disease]Jun Wei Hao
Sheng Li Ke Xue Jin Zhan 36:64-6. 2005
- [Modern biological basis of Chinese medical theory that "kidney nourishes marrow and brain is sea of marrow"]Lin Li
Xuanwu Hospital of Capital University of Medical Sciences, Beijing 100053, China
Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi 31:1397-400, 1417. 2006....
- Effects of Yizhi Capsule on learning and memory disorder and beta-amyloid peptide induced neurotoxicity in ratsHang yu Wu
Department of Pharmacology, First Military Medical University, Guangzhou 510515, China
Chin J Integr Med 12:137-41. 2006..To explore the effects of Yizhi Capsule (YZC) on learning and memory disorder and beta-amyloid peptide induced neurotoxicity in rats...
- Abnormal glucose tolerance in Chinese women with polycystic ovary syndromeXiaoli Chen
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, The Second Affiliated Hospital of Sun Yat sen University, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
Hum Reprod 21:2027-32. 2006....
- Treating senile dementia with traditional Chinese medicineHan Yan
State Key Laboratory of Drug Research, Shanghai Institute of Materia Medica, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shanghai, China
Clin Interv Aging 2:201-8. 2007..In this review, we will focus on the traditional opinion, clinical practice, and recent progress in pharmacological research in China towards the treatment of dementia. We also discuss the potential trends of global convergence...
- [Effect of shenwu capsule on the peripheral blood lymphocyte DNA of rat model induced by beta-amyloid injection]Hui Wang
Medical Sciences, Beijing Key Laboratory for Brain Aging, Beijing, 100053, China
Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi 29:176-9. 2004..To investigate the effect of the new Traditional Chinese Compound Shenwu Capsule on the damage of lymphocyte DNA and lipid peroxidation in peripheral blood of rats induced by beta-amyloid injection...
- [Effects of compound yi-zhi on learning and memory disorder and beta-amyloid protein induced neurotoxicity]Hangyu Wu
First Medical University, Guangzhou 510515, Guangzhou Qixing Pharmaceutical Corporation Ltd, Guangzhou 510000
Zhong Yao Cai 26:495-9. 2003..To investigate the effects of Compound Yi-Zhi (CYZ) on learning and memory disorder and beta-amyloid protein induced neurotoxicity...
- Up-regulation of phosphorylated/activated p70 S6 kinase and its relationship to neurofibrillary pathology in Alzheimer's diseaseWen Lin An
Division of Experimental Geriatrics, Karolinska Institutet, Neurotec, Novum, Huddinge, Sweden
Am J Pathol 163:591-607. 2003..A p70 S6 kinase modulated up-regulation of tau translation might contribute to PHF-tau accumulation in neurons with neurofibrillary changes...