R D Levitan
- Reversed neurovegetative symptoms of depression: a community study of OntarioR D Levitan
Clarke Institute of Psychiatry, Toronto, Ont, Canada
Am J Psychiatry 154:934-40. 1997..The goal of this study was to delineate the epidemiology of reversed symptoms in a large community sample and to use other symptom patterns for comparison...
- Association between MC4R rs17782313 polymorphism and overeating behaviorsZ Yilmaz
1 Department of Psychiatry, Center of Excellence for Eating Disorders, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC, USA 2 Clinical Research Department, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Int J Obes (Lond) 39:114-20. 2015..The goal of this study was to conduct an in-depth and sophisticated analysis of MC4R polymorphisms, body mass index (BMI), eating behavior and depressed mood...
- Gender differences in the association between stop-signal reaction times, body mass indices and/or spontaneous food intake in pre-school children: an early model of compromised inhibitory control and obesityR D Levitan
1 Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, Campbell Family Mental Health Research Institute, Toronto, Ontario, Canada 2 Department of Psychiatry, CAMH, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada 3 Department of Physiology, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Int J Obes (Lond) 39:614-9. 2015....
- The role of depression and childhood trauma on cortisol suppression in women with bulimia nervosa: a pilot studyZ Yilmaz
Institute of Medical Science, University of Toronto, and Clinical Research Department, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, 250 College Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M5T 1R8
Eat Weight Disord 17:e17-21. 2012..The purpose of this pilot study is to explore the role of current vs behaviorally recovered BN, as well as depression and childhood trauma in cortisol suppression in BN...
- Dopamine receptors D1 and D2 are related to observed maternal behaviorV Mileva-Seitz
Institute of Medical Science, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON, Canada
Genes Brain Behav 11:684-94. 2012..The findings also highlight the importance of exploring multiple dimensions of the complex human mothering phenotype...
- Investigating associations between cortisol and cognitive reactivity to sad mood provocation and the prediction of relapse in remitted major depressionK K Chopra
Department of Psychiatry, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, Toronto, Ontario, Canada Institute of Medical Science, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Asian J Psychiatr 1:33-6. 2008..The current analysis examined whether salivary cortisol levels could also predict relapse in these same individuals...
- Self-report ratings and informants' ratings of personalities of depressed outpatientsR M Bagby
Section on Personality and Psychopathology, Clarke Institute of Psychiatry, Toronto, Ont, Canada
Am J Psychiatry 155:437-8. 1998..This study sought to determine whether personality traits of depressed patients could be assessed similarly by informants and self-reports of the patients themselves...
- Opiates, overeating and obesity: a psychogenetic analysisC Davis
Kinesiology and Health Sciences, Faculty of Health Sciences, York University, 4700 Keele Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Int J Obes (Lond) 35:1347-54. 2011..We also anticipated that these food preferences would be positively associated with binge eating, hedonic eating and emotionally driven eating-patterns of overeating that would, in turn, predict higher body mass index (BMI)...