Jacques Le Lorier
- Accuracy and validity of using medical claims data to identify episodes of hospitalizations in patients with COPDAmir Abbas Tahami Monfared
Pharmacoepidemiology and Pharmacoeconomics Research Unit, Centre de Recherche, Campus Hotel Dieu, Centre Hospitalier de l Universite de Montreal, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 15:19-29. 2006..Quebec medical claims database (RAMQ) can be used as an alternative source to estimate these measures. Considering MED-ECHO as the 'gold standard,' this study examined the validity of using RAMQ medical claims to estimate LOS and NOH...
- The value of lowering blood pressureJacques Lelorier
Centre de Recherche, Hotel Dieu, CHUM, Montreal, Quebec
Can J Cardiol 22:63-4. 2006..The agent or agents used to obtain these goals are relatively unimportant...
- Drug reimbursement policies in Canada--need for improved access to critical therapiesJacques Lelorier
Director of Pharmaco economics and Pharmaco epidemiology Research Unit, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Ann Pharmacother 42:869-73. 2008....
- Levetiracetam: an innovative and cost-effective add-on drug for refractory partial epilepsyJacques Le Lorier
Centre de Recherche, CHUM, Montreal, Canada
Expert Rev Pharmacoecon Outcomes Res 4:143-51. 2004..Ongoing studies suggest that this antiepileptic drug has potential as first-line treatment for many types of epilepsy and in many different patient populations...
- Effect of cinacalcet availability and formulary listing on parathyroidectomy rate trendsJean Philippe Lafrance
Centre de recherche Hôpital Maisonneuve Rosemont, Montreal, Canada
BMC Nephrol 14:100. 2013..Recent trends in parathyroidectomy rates are not known. Our objective was to investigate the trend in parathyroidectomy rates between 2001 and 2010, and to evaluate if the availability and reimbursement of cinacalcet modified that trend...
- Practical considerations for the use of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and cyclo-oxygenase-2 inhibitors in hypertension and kidney diseaseJacques Lelorier
Centre de recherche de l Hôtel Dieu du CHUM, Unité de recherche en pharmacoéconomie et pharmacoépidémiologie, Montreal, Canada
Can J Cardiol 18:1301-8. 2002..However, due to the presence of constitutive COX-2 in the human kidney, coxibs have the same potential for adverse renal effects as traditional NSAIDs...
- Bringing epidemiology into drug utilisation researchJacques Lelorier
University of Montreal, Hôtel Dieu Centre de Recherche, 3850 Rue St Urbain, Montreal PQ H2W1T8, Canada
Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 12:153-6. 2003
- The science of health technology assessment--clinical effectiveness of therapeutic interventionsJ LeLorier
Centre de Recherche, Hotel Dieu, Centre Hospitalier de l Universite de Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Can J Clin Pharmacol 8:21A-23A. 2001..Phase IV studies, which in some cases should be mandatory (conditional registration), are essential for the protection of the patients and the proper use of public funds to reimburse drugs...
- Management of new symptoms of dyspepsia in the elderly in QuebecJ LeLorier
Centre de Recherche, Hotel Dieu de Montreal, Quebec
Can J Gastroenterol 11:669-72. 1997..To use the Régie de l'assurance-maladie du Québec (RAMQ) database to study the clinical strategies used by Quebec physicians in the management of dyspepsia in the elderly...
- Differences in persistence among different weekly oral bisphosphonate medicationsO Sheehy
Pharmacoepidemiology and Pharmacoeconomics Research Unit, Centre Hospitalier de l Universite de Montreal, 3850 Saint Urbain, Pavillon Masson, Montreal, QC H2W 1T7, Canada
Osteoporos Int 20:1369-76. 2009..Persistence to weekly oral preparations remains suboptimal, particularly in patients who receive generic alendronate. Alternative solutions are needed to improve the real life effectiveness of osteoporosis therapies...
- Gastrointestinal-related healthcare resource usage associated with a fixed combination of diclofenac and misoprostol versus other NSAIDsE Rahme
Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Pharmacoeconomics 19:577-88. 2001..15 (95% confidence interval: 0.89, 1.48). CONCLUSIONS: Our data showed no significant differences in GI HCRU among patients taking diclofenac/misoprostol compared with those taking NSAIDs...
- The impact of a multidisciplinary information technology-supported program on blood pressure control in primary careStephane Rinfret
Centre de recherche du Centre Hospitalier de l Universite de Montreal, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes 2:170-7. 2009..Effective programs to address this problem are lacking. We hypothesized that an information technology-supported management program could help improve blood pressure (BP) control...
- Association between nonnaproxen NSAIDs, COX-2 inhibitors and hospitalization for acute myocardial infarction among the elderly: a retrospective cohort studyElham Rahme
Department of Medicine McGill University, and Research Institute, McGill University Health Center, Montreal, Canada
Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 16:493-503. 2007..To evaluate the association between rofecoxib, celecoxib, diclofenac, and ibuprofen and the risk of hospitalization for acute myocardial infarction (AMI) in an elderly population...
- Cost of prescribed NSAID-related gastrointestinal adverse events in elderly patientsE Rahme
Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, McGill University, Montreal, Canada
Br J Clin Pharmacol 52:185-92. 2001..CONCLUSIONS: Approximately one Canadian dollar was added to patient costs for every day he/she was on NSAID therapy. Safer therapies and appropriate patient risk management may potentially reduce NSAID-related health care resource use...
- Pharmacoeconomics and health policy. Current applications and prospects for the futureP E Greenberg
Centre de Recherche, Centre Hospitalier de l Universite de Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Pharmacoeconomics 16:425-32. 1999....
- Long-term survival and functional status in the elderly after cardiac surgeryJ M Boucher
Department de Medecine, Hôpital Notre Dame de Montréal, Hôpital Hôtel Dieu de Montréal, Universite de Montreal, Quebec
Can J Cardiol 13:646-52. 1997..Hospital mortality and morbidity of cardiac surgery have been well described in the elderly, but there is a paucity of data regarding long-term functional status...
- Lessons for a national pharmaceuticals strategy in Canada from Australia and New ZealandJacques Lelorier
Centre de recherche CHUM Hôtel Dieu de Montréal, Pharmacoepidemiology and Pharmacoeconomics Research Unit, Montreal, Quebec
Can J Cardiol 23:711-8. 2007..In 2004, the exploration of a national pharmaceuticals strategy (NPS) was announced. The pricing policies of New Zealand and Australia have been suggested as possible models for the NPS...
- Cost effectiveness of the sirolimus-eluting stent in high-risk patients in Canada: an analysis from the C-SIRIUS trialStephane Rinfret
Pharmaco economics and pharmaco epidemiology unit, Centre Hospitalier de l Universite de Montreal CHUM, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Am J Cardiovasc Drugs 6:159-68. 2006..The cost effectiveness of drug-eluting stents in Canada is debated and deserves further evaluation in high-risk patients...
- Do proton-pump inhibitors confer additional gastrointestinal protection in patients given celecoxib?Elham Rahme
McGill University, Research Institute of McGill University Health Center, Montreal, Canada
Arthritis Rheum 57:748-55. 2007..We assessed the association between GI hospitalizations and use of celecoxib with a PPI versus celecoxib alone, and NS-NSAIDs with a PPI or NS-NSAIDs alone in elderly patients...
- Impact of a general practitioner educational intervention on osteoarthritis treatment in an elderly populationElham Rahme
Department of Medicine, McGill University, Montreal, Canada
Am J Med 118:1262-70. 2005..We examined whether a continuing medical education intervention increased general practitioners' ability to select the proper pharmacological treatment for patients with osteoarthritis...
- The concept of the 'percent wasted patients' in preventive health strategiesHeloise Cardinal
Department of Pharmacoepidemiology, Centre Hospitalier de l Universite de Montreal, Universite de Montreal, Montreal, Que, Canada
Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 15:57-61. 2006..To better communicate the impact of poor persistence when preventive therapies are initiated, we propose a new measure that is intuitively understandable for clinicians. This measure is the percent wasted patients (PWP)...
- Inhaled corticosteroids in COPD: determinants of use and trends in patient persistence with treatmentLucie Blais
Centre de Recherche, Centre Hospitalier de l Universite de Montreal Hotel Dieu, Montreal, Quebec
Can Respir J 11:27-32. 2004..In addition to that, changes in treatment persistence over time, from 1990 to 1995, were investigated by estimating the yearly proportion of patients persisting for less than one year...
- Association between naproxen use and protection against acute myocardial infarctionElham Rahme
Division of Clinical Epidemiology, Montreal General Hospital, 1650 Cedar Ave, Room L10 408, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3G 1A4
Arch Intern Med 162:1111-5. 2002..Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs vary in their antithrombotic properties, with naproxen having a particularly effective antithrombotic potential...
- Impact of a cost sharing drug insurance plan on drug utilization among individuals receiving social assistanceLucie Blais
Faculte de Pharmacie, Centre de Recherche, Hôtel Dieu du Centre hospitalier de l Université de Montréal CHUM, C P 6128, Succursale Centre Ville, Quebec, H3C 3J7, Montreal, Canada
Health Policy 64:163-72. 2003..A cost-sharing drug insurance plan has been implemented among people receiving social assistance who had previously free access to medications...
- Predictors of persistence of use of the novel antidiabetic agent acarboseV S Catalan
Pharmaco-Epidemiology and Pharmaco-Economics Research Unit, Research Centre, , 3850 St Urbain St, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H2W 1T8
Arch Intern Med 161:1106-12. 2001..The importance of 4 additional factors in seniors only led to hypotheses concerning population differences in treatment expectations and in the occurrence and tolerance of adverse effects...
- Impact of a cost-sharing drug insurance plan on drug utilization among older peopleL Blais
, Quebec, Canada
J Am Geriatr Soc 49:410-4. 2001....
- Estrogen replacement therapy: determinants of persistence with treatmentD Pilon
Pharmacoepidemiology and Pharmacoeconomic Research Unit Research Centre, , Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Obstet Gynecol 97:97-100. 2001..15, 95% CI 1.05, 1.22). CONCLUSIONS: The persistence rate for estrogen therapy is poor, implying that few women take it long enough to benefit from it...
- Impact of the socioeconomic status on the probability of receiving formulary restricted thiazolidine (TZDs)Marc Dorais
Research Group in Pharmacoepidemiology and Pharmacoeconomics, Research Center, Centre Hospitalier de l Université de Montréal Hôtel Dieu CHUM, Montreal, Quebec
Can J Clin Pharmacol 15:e15-21. 2008..In the province of Quebec, Canada, the reimbursement of thiazolidinediones (TZDs) is limited to patients who do not respond to doses of metformin and a sulfonylurea...
- Inhaled corticosteroids and the risk of diabetes among the elderlyNandini Dendukuri
Department of Clinical Epidemiology and Community Studies, St Mary s Hospital, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Br J Clin Pharmacol 54:59-64. 2002..However, no formal investigation so far has been conducted into the relationship between inhaled corticosteroids and diabetes...
- Treatment persistence with leukotriene receptor antagonists and inhaled corticosteroidsMarc Dorais
Research Group in Pharmacoepidemiology and Pharmacoeconomy, Research Center, Centre Hospitalier de l Université de Montréal Hôtel Dieu CHUM, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
J Asthma 42:385-93. 2005..We compared the use of LTRAs and ICSs in patients with similar level of asthma control at treatment initiation with particular attention to treatment persistence...
- Utilization and cost comparison of current and optimal prescribing of nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drugs in Quebec, CanadaElham Rahme
Department of Medicine, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
J Rheumatol 33:588-96. 2006..We estimated the costs of cyclooxygenase-2 selective inhibitors, nsNSAID, and concurrent GPA prescribed in 2002 in Quebec, Canada, and compared these to estimated costs if prescribing followed guideline recommendations...
- Use of NSAIDs, COX-2 inhibitors, and acetaminophen and associated coprescriptions of gastroprotective agents in an elderly populationElham Rahme
McGill University and McGill University Health Center, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Arthritis Rheum 47:595-602. 2002..To identify determinants of cyclooxygenase 2 (COX-2) inhibitor versus nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drug (NSAIDs) or acetaminophen prescription in seniors; and to compare gastroprotective agent coprescriptions...
- Adherence to weekly oral bisphosphonate therapy: cost of wasted drugs and fracturesO Sheehy
Pharmacoeconomics and Pharmacoepidemiology, Centre Hospitalier de l Universite de Montreal, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Osteoporos Int 20:1583-94. 2009..Of particular interest are the amounts of money wasted by patients who did not take their BPs long enough to obtain a clinical benefit...
- Clinical consequences of generic substitution of lamotrigine for patients with epilepsyJ LeLorier
Centre de Recherche, Centre Hospitalier de l Universite de Montreal, Montreal, Canada
Neurology 70:2179-86. 2008....
- Drug utilization review of celecoxib in OntarioJ LeLorier
Pharmacoepidemiology and Pharmacoeconomics, Research Unit, Centre Hospitalier de l Universite de Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Rheumatology (Oxford) 42:iii11-6. 2003....
- Prescription of topical antiglaucoma agents for patients with contraindications to beta-blockersMichelle Houde
Groupe de recherche en pharmaco épidémiologie et pharmaco économie, Centre de Recherche, Centre Hospitalier de l Universite de Montreal Hotel Dieu, Montreal, Que
Can J Ophthalmol 38:469-75. 2003....
- Determinants and sequelae associated with utilization of acetaminophen versus traditional nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drugs in an elderly populationElham Rahme
McGill University and McGill University Health Centre, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Arthritis Rheum 46:3046-54. 2002..This study was undertaken to compare the observed and adjusted rates of GI events (hospitalizations, ulcers, dyspepsia, GI prophylaxis) occurring with higher versus lower doses of acetaminophen...
- Economic impact of generic substitution of lamotrigine: projected costs in the US using findings in a Canadian settingJacques Lelorier
Centre de Recherche, Centre Hospitalier de l Universite de Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Curr Med Res Opin 24:1069-81. 2008..Generic substitution may not always save health care costs for antiepileptic drugs (AED)...
- Assessment of Canadian provincial expenditures in depressed patients treated with venlafaxine XR versus SSRIs: the APEX StudyA A Tahami Monfared
Pharmacoepidemiology and Pharmacoeconomics Research Unit, Centre de Recherche, Centre Hospitalier de l Universite de Montreal, Campus Hotel Dieu, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Curr Med Res Opin 22:83-94. 2006....
- Osteoporosis among patients with type 1 and type 2 diabetesA Rakel
Research Group in Pharmacoepidemiology and Pharmacoeconomics, Research Centre, Centre Hospitalier de l Universite de Montreal, Hotel Dieu, 3850, Rue st urbain, H2W 1T7, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Diabetes Metab 34:193-205. 2008..The extent of diagnostic and therapeutic interventions should be based on the individual's risk profile for fractures...
- Application of lag-time into exposure definitions to control for protopathic biasH Tamim
Pharmacoepidemiology and Pharmacoeconomics Unit, University of Montreal Hospital Center, Hotel Dieu Hospital, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 16:250-8. 2007..The objective of this study was to introduce a procedure to identify the best lag-time to be applied in studies where control for protopathic bias is required...
- Using healthcare claims data for outcomes research and pharmacoeconomic analysesH G Birnbaum
Centre de Recherche, Centre Hospitalier de l Universite de Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Pharmacoeconomics 16:1-8. 1999....
- Utilization patterns of extended-release niacin in Canada: analysis of an administrative claims databaseMarc Dorais
Centre Hospitalier de l Universite de Montreal, Quebec
Can J Cardiol 26:e229-35. 2010..To evaluate utilization patterns with extended-release niacin (ERN) compared with those observed with other lipid-modifying drugs (LMDs)...
- Oral anticoagulants and the risk of osteoporotic fractures among elderlyDanielle Pilon
Pharmacoepidemiology and Pharmacoeconomics Research Unit, Research Centre, Centre hospitalier de l Université de Montréal CHUM Hôtel Dieu, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 13:289-94. 2004..Because the use of oral anticoagulants is prevalent among the elderly, as is the risk and morbidity of osteoporotic fractures, the association between osteoporotic fractures and oral anticoagulants needs to be clarified...
- Association between use of acid-suppressive drugs and risk of gastric cancer. A nested case-control studyHani Tamim
Pharmacoepidemiology and Pharmacoeconomics Unit, University of Montreal Hospital Center Hôtel Dieu Hospital, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Drug Saf 31:675-84. 2008..The risk of gastric cancer could be influenced by acid-related diseases or by the use of acid-suppressive drugs, such as histamine H(2) receptor antagonists and proton pump inhibitors (PPIs)...
- A retrospective study of cholinesterase inhibitors for Alzheimer's disease: cerebrovascular disease as a predictor of patient outcomesClaudie Charbonneau
Centre hospitalier de l Université de Montréal Research Center Hôtel Dieu, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Curr Med Res Opin 24:3287-94. 2008..It is unclear whether treatment with cholinesterase inhibitors (ChEIs), which has been found to slow disease progression in AD patients, has similar benefits in vascular forms of dementia...
- Pain and quality of life assessment after endovascular versus open repair of abdominal aortic aneurysms in patients at low riskGilles Soulez
Department of Radiology, Universite de Montreal, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
J Vasc Interv Radiol 16:1093-100. 2005..To compare functional autonomy, quality of life (QOL), and pain control after endovascular and open repair (OR) of abdominal aortic aneurysms...
- Acute otitis media in children: a retrospective analysis of physician prescribing patternsCaroline Quach
Pharmacoepidemiology Unit, Research Institute, CHUM, Campus Hotel Dieu, University of Montreal, Montreal QC, Canada
Br J Clin Pharmacol 57:500-5. 2004..Acute otitis media (AOM) is one of the most common infectious diseases of childhood and the most frequent indication for antibiotic use in children. Aim To better understand the prescribing patterns and appropriateness of AOM therapy...
- A willingness-to-pay assessment of parents' preference for shorter duration treatment of acute otitis media in childrenDelphine Gueylard Chenevier
Department of Biomedical Sciences, University of Montreal, Montreal, Canada
Pharmacoeconomics 23:1243-55. 2005..To assess parental willingness to pay (WTP) for a shorter course of antibacterial treatment versus conventional antibacterial therapy for acute otitis media (AOM)...
- Vascular access-related bloodstream infections in First Nations, community and teaching Canadian dialysis units, and other centre-level predictorsJean Philippe Lafrance
Department of Epidemiology, Biostatistics and Occupational Health, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Nephron Clin Pract 114:c204-12. 2010..The aims of this study were to describe the incidence rates and assess the variability in BSI risk between dialysis centre types and other centre-level variables...
- Vascular access-related infections: definitions, incidence rates, and risk factorsJean Philippe Lafrance
Department of Epidemiology, Biostatistics, and Occupational Health, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Am J Kidney Dis 52:982-93. 2008..Better understanding of the risk factors for vascular access-related infections may inform efficacious prevention strategies and lead to early detection of infections and improved patient care...
- The safety and feasibility of immediately returning patients transferred for primary percutaneous coronary intervention with ST-elevation myocardial infarctionAlexis Matteau
Division of Cardiology, Centre Hospitalier de l Universite de Montreal, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
EuroIntervention 5:599-603. 2009..To describe the safety of immediate retransfer to community hospitals following primary percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) for ST-elevation myocardial infarction (STEMI)...
- Effectiveness of a change in reperfusion strategy to primary percutaneous coronary intervention in a nonselected populationAlexis Matteau
Division of General Cardiology, Centre Hospitalier de l Universite de Montreal, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Can J Cardiol 25:e279-83. 2009..However, the clinical effectiveness of the primary PCI strategy with modern adjunctive antiplatelet therapy deserves further evaluation...
- Statins and cancer riskIgor Karp
Department of Social and Preventive Medicine, University of Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Am J Med 121:302-9. 2008..The objective of this study was to investigate the relation between lipophilic statin use and cancer occurrence...
- Isotretinoin and the risk of depression in patients with acne vulgaris: a case-crossover studyLaurent Azoulay
Department of Pharmacy, University of Montreal, Quebec, Canada
J Clin Psychiatry 69:526-32. 2008..To determine whether isotretinoin increases the risk of depression in patients with acne vulgaris...
- The challenge of conducting pharmacoeconomic evaluations in oncology using crossover trials: the example of sunitinib for gastrointestinal stromal tumourIsabelle Chabot
Department of Outcomes Research, Medical Division, Pfizer Canada Inc, 17300 Trans Canada Highway, Kirkland, QC, Canada H9J 2M5
Eur J Cancer 44:972-7. 2008..Although cost-effectiveness is an important consideration in reimbursement decisions, there is a need for improved decision-making processes for cancer drugs, as well as a better understanding of the limitations of clinical trial design...
- Restrictive access to clopidogrel and mortality following coronary stent implantationOdile Sheehy
Pharmaco economics and pharmaco epidemiology unit, Centre Hospitalier de l Université de Montréal Research Centre, Universite de Montreal, Montreal, Que
CMAJ 178:413-20. 2008..We investigated the impact of this restrictive process on patient's filling of prescriptions and on all-cause mortality following coronary stenting...
- Exploring patient demographic and clinical characteristics associated with lipid-lowering pharmacotherapy use in primary carePendar Farahani
Centre for Evaluation of Medicines, St Joseph s Healthcare and McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Clin Invest Med 30:E63-9. 2007..The Canadian population frequently uses these medications but the manner in which they are used in community-based practice is unknown...
- The effects of coxib formulary restrictions on analgesic use and cost: regional evidence from CanadaDeborah A Marshall
Centre for Evaluation of Medicines, 105 Main Street East, Level P1, Hamilton, ON L8N 1G6, Canada
Health Policy 84:1-13. 2007..Ontario required physicians to submit the clinical indications for their use on the prescription. British Columbia required physicians to seek and receive prior authorisation from the drug plan...
- A comparison between persistence to therapy in ALLHAT and in everyday clinical practice: a generalizability issueHeloise Cardinal
Research Centre, Hôtel Dieu du Centre hospitalier de l Université de Montréal, Quebec
Can J Cardiol 20:417-21. 2004..Most patients were already on antihypertensive therapy before the trial began. Clinically, the results from this trial are more likely to be applied when antihypertensive therapy is initiated...
- Intensive versus moderate lipid lowering with statins after acute coronary syndromesJean Michel Paradis
N Engl J Med 351:714-7; author reply 714-7. 2004
- Effectiveness of amoxicillin, azithromycin, cefprozil and clarithromycin in the treatment of acute otitis media in children: a population-based studyCaroline Quach
Infectious Diseases Division MUHC Montreal Children s Hospital, McGill University, Montreal QC, Canada
Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 14:163-70. 2005..Population-based studies may give results different from randomized clinical trials assessing the efficacy of antibiotics...
- Treatment of dyslipidemia: we don't know all we think we knowJacques Lelorier
Can J Cardiol 22:737-8. 2006
- TimelessLise M Bjerre
Stroke 33:1743-4; author reply 1743-4. 2002
- Effect of ramipril on the incidence of diabetesBrian J Potter
N Engl J Med 356:522-3; author reply 523-4. 2007
- Clopidogrel and long-term outcomes after drug-eluting stent implantationAlexis Matteau
JAMA 297:1770; author reply 1770-1. 2007
- Effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of antibiotic treatments for community acquired pneumonia (CAP) and acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis (AECB)Frederic Lavoie
Centre de Recherche de l Hôtel Dieu du Centre Hospitalier, Universite de Montreal
Can J Clin Pharmacol 12:e212-7. 2005....
- Drug utilization review of cholinesterase inhibitors in QuebecFadi Massoud
Can J Neurol Sci 35:508-9. 2008
- Use of combination therapy in asthma: are they prescribed according to guidelinesMarie Claude Breton
Faculty of Pharmacy, Universite de Montreal, Montreal, Que, Canada H3C 3J7
Respir Med 101:1916-23. 2007....