Affiliation: Laval University
- The efficacy and sequencing of a short course of androgen suppression on freedom from biochemical failure when administered with radiation therapy for T2-T3 prostate cancerJacques Laverdiere
Department of Radiation Oncology, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Quebec, Laval University, Quebec, Canada
J Urol 171:1137-40. 2004..We evaluated the benefits and sequencing of androgen suppression (AS) administered with external beam radiation therapy (EBRT) in T2-T3 prostate cancers...
- Performing daily prostate targeting with a standard V-EPID and an automated radio-opaque marker detection algorithmLuc Beaulieu
Department of Radiation Oncology and Centre de Recherche en Cancérologie de l Université Laval, Hotel Dieu de Quebec, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Quebec CHUQ, 11 Cote du Palais, Quebec, Canada, G1R 2J6
Radiother Oncol 73:61-4. 2004..The average systematic (random) errors have been reduced from 2.1 mm (2.7 mm) to 0.5 mm (1.5 mm) in AP direction, 1.1 mm (1.7 mm) to 0.7 mm (1.2 mm) SI and 1.2 mm (1.7 mm) to 0.6 mm (1.3 mm) LR...
- Psychological functioning associated with prostate cancer: cross-sectional comparison of patients treated with radiotherapy, brachytherapy, or surgerySéverine Hervouet
School of Psychology, Laval University, Canada
J Pain Symptom Manage 30:474-84. 2005..Although cross-sectional, these findings raise the possibility of a differential influence of treatments for prostate cancer on some aspects of psychological functioning...
- Measurements of intrafraction motion and interfraction and intrafraction rotation of prostate by three-dimensional analysis of daily portal imaging with radiopaque markersJean Francois Aubry
Département de radio oncologie and Centre de Recherche en Cancérologie de L Université Laval, Hotel Dieu de Quebec, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Quebec, 11 Cote du Palais, PQ G1R 2J6, Quebec, Canada
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 60:30-9. 2004..To measure the interfraction and intrafraction motion of the prostate during the course of external beam radiotherapy using a video electronic portal imaging device and three-dimensional analysis...
- Expression of p21 cell cycle protein is an independent predictor of response to salvage radiotherapy after radical prostatectomyJerome Rigaud
Laboratoire d Uro Oncologie Expérimentale, Centre de recherche en cancérologie de l Université Laval, CHUQ L Hôtel Dieu de Québec, Quebec, Canada
Prostate 58:269-76. 2004....
- Activity and safety of the antiestrogen EM-800, the orally active precursor of acolbifene, in tamoxifen-resistant breast cancerFernand Labrie
Oncology and Molecular Endocrinology Research Center, Laval University Medical Center, 2705 Laurier Blvd, T 3 67, Quebec City, Quebec, G1V 4G2, Canada
J Clin Oncol 22:864-71. 2004..To determine the efficacy and safety of EM-800 (SCH-57050), the precursor of acolbifene, a new, highly potent, orally active, pure antiestrogen in the mammary gland and endometrium, for the treatment of tamoxifen-resistant breast cancer...