- Genomic Instability: The Driving Force behind Refractory/Relapsing Hodgkin's LymphomaHans Knecht
Division d Hématologie, Departement de Medecine, CHUS, Universite de Sherbrooke, Quebec, J1H 5N4, Canada
Cancers (Basel) 5:714-25. 2013..Therapeutic approaches should take these findings into account. ..
- The 3D nuclear organization of telomeres marks the transition from Hodgkin to Reed-Sternberg cellsH Knecht
Département de Médicine, CHUS, Universite de Sherbrooke, Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada
Leukemia 23:565-73. 2009..Our findings allow a mechanistic 3D understanding of the transition of H to RS cells...
- 3D Telomere FISH defines LMP1-expressing Reed-Sternberg cells as end-stage cells with telomere-poor 'ghost' nuclei and very short telomeresHans Knecht
Division of Haematology Oncology, CHUS University Hospital, 3001 12th Avenue North, Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada
Lab Invest 90:611-9. 2010....
- 3D structural and functional characterization of the transition from Hodgkin to Reed-Sternberg cellsHans Knecht
Division d Hématologie, CHUS, Universite de Sherbrooke, Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada
Ann Anat 192:302-8. 2010..Our findings are consistent with the hypothesis that distinct 3D telomere changes and shelterin disruption represent a common pathogenetic denominator in the generation of Reed-Sternberg cells...
- 3D imaging of telomeres and nuclear architecture: An emerging tool of 3D nano-morphology-based diagnosisHans Knecht
Division of Haematology Oncology, Department of Medicine, CHUS, University of Sherbrooke, Sherbrooke, QC, Canada
J Cell Physiol 226:859-67. 2011..This article will review current and future avenues in the assessment of diagnostic patient samples...
- 3D nuclear organization of telomeres in the Hodgkin cell lines U-HO1 and U-HO1-PTPN1: PTPN1 expression prevents the formation of very short telomeres including "t-stumps"Hans Knecht
CHUS, Universite de Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada
BMC Cell Biol 11:99. 2010..In vitro and in vivo formation of RS-cells is associated with the increase of very short telomeres including "t-stumps", telomere loss, telomeric aggregate formation and the generation of "ghost nuclei"...
- Three-dimensional Telomere Signatures of Hodgkin- and Reed-Sternberg Cells at Diagnosis Identify Patients with Poor Response to Conventional ChemotherapyHans Knecht
Division d Hématologie, Departement de Medecine, CHUS, Universite de Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada
Transl Oncol 5:269-77. 2012..This specific three-dimensional telomere Q-FISH signature identifies these highly aggressive mononuclear H cells at the first diagnostic biopsy and thus may offer a new molecular marker to optimize initial treatment...
- The Use of 3D Telomere FISH for the Characterization of the Nuclear Architecture in EBV-Positive Hodgkin's LymphomaHans Knecht
Division of Hematology, Department of Medicine, Jewish General Hospital, McGill University, 3755, Chemin de la Cote Ste Catherine, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, H3T 1E2
Methods Mol Biol 1532:93-104. 2017..LMP1 mediates multinuclearity through downregulation of shelterin proteins, in particular telomere repeat binding factor 2 (TRF2)...