Affiliation: Institut de recherche en sant
Location: Montreal, Canada
Please add the following papers:
Aardema, F., Wu, K. D., Careau, Y., O
- Specificity of belief domains in OCD: validation of the French version of the Obsessive Beliefs Questionnaire and a comparison across samplesDominic Julien
Centre de Recherche Fernand Seguin, Universite de Montreal, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
J Anxiety Disord 22:1029-41. 2008..Implications of the current study are discussed...
- Inferential confusion, obsessive beliefs and obsessive-compulsive symptoms: a multidimensional investigation of cognitive domainsFrederick Aardema
Fernand Seguin Research Center, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Clin Psychol Psychother 15:227-38. 2008..It is concluded that the construct of inferential confusion acts as a more powerful predictor of obsessive-compulsive symptoms than any specific obsessive belief..
- Intrusions related to obsessive-compulsive disorder: a question of content or context?Dominic Julien
Centre de Recherche Fernand Sequin, Universite de Montreal, Quebec, Canada
J Clin Psychol 65:709-22. 2009..The implications of the results for cognitive models of OCD are discussed...
- The inference-based approach to obsessive-compulsive disorder: A comprehensive review of its etiological model, treatment efficacy, and model of changeDominic Julien
Centre de recherche de l Institut universitaire en santé mentale de Montréal, Universite de Montreal, Canada Département de psychologie, Universite de Montreal, Canada Electronic address
J Affect Disord 202:187-96. 2016..A new treatment modality, the inference-based therapy (IBT), was developed. The aim of this study was to critically review empirical evidence regarding the etiological model, treatment efficacy, and model of change of IBA...
- The role of social participation and walking in depression among older adults: results from the VoisiNuAge studyDominic Julien
Institut de Recherche en Sante Publique de l Universite de Montreal, QC
Can J Aging 32:1-12. 2013..The current study highlights the central role played by life habits, such as walking, in older adults' mental health status...
- Intrusive thoughts, obsessions, and appraisals in obsessive-compulsive disorder: a critical reviewDominic Julien
Centre de Recherche Fernand Seguin, Universite de Montreal, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H1N 3V2
Clin Psychol Rev 27:366-83. 2007..It is unclear how appraisals turn ITs into obsessions. Implications for future research are discussed...
- Neighborhood characteristics and depressive mood among older adults: an integrative reviewDominic Julien
IRSPUM Institut de recherche en santé publique de l Université de Montréal, Montreal, Canada
Int Psychogeriatr 24:1207-25. 2012..Older adults may be even more vulnerable to neighborhood factors than other adults. The aim of this paper is to review empirical findings on the relationships between neighborhood characteristics and depressive mood among older adults...