Carol A Kennedy
Affiliation: Institute for Work and Health
- Systematic review of the role of occupational health and safety interventions in the prevention of upper extremity musculoskeletal symptoms, signs, disorders, injuries, claims and lost timeCarol A Kennedy
The Institute for Work and Health, 481 University Avenue, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
J Occup Rehabil 20:127-62. 2010..Little is known about the most effective occupational health and safety (OHS) interventions to reduce upper extremity musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) and injuries...
- Measurement properties of the QuickDASH (disabilities of the arm, shoulder and hand) outcome measure and cross-cultural adaptations of the QuickDASH: a systematic reviewCarol A Kennedy
Institute for Work and Health, 481 University Avenue, Suite 800, Toronto, ON, M5G 2E9, Canada
Qual Life Res 22:2509-47. 2013..To identify and synthesize evidence for the measurement properties of the QuickDASH, a shortened version of the 30-item DASH (Disabilities of the Arm, Shoulder and Hand) instrument...
- Minimal change is sensitive, less specific to recovery: a diagnostic testing approach to interpretabilityDorcas E Beaton
Institute for Work and Health, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5G 2E9
J Clin Epidemiol 64:487-96. 2011..Little is known about the best method. The purpose of this study was to directly compare methods using diagnostic utility to evaluate their usefulness...
- Prognosis in soft tissue disorders of the shoulder: predicting both change in disability and level of disability after treatmentCarol A Kennedy
Institute for Work and Health, 481 University Avenue, Ste 800, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5G 2E9
Phys Ther 86:1013-32; discussion 1033-7. 2006..Clinicians often are faced with questions about prognosis and outcome of shoulder disorders. The purpose of this study was to identify predictors of both change in disability and level of disability following physical therapy treatment...
- Eight predictive factors associated with response patterns during physiotherapy for soft tissue shoulder disorders were identifiedCarol A Kennedy
Institute for Work and Health, Mobility Program Clinical Research Unit, Martin Family Arthritis Care and Research Centre, St Michael s Hospital, and Department of Physical Therapy, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
J Clin Epidemiol 59:485-96. 2006..The purpose was to identify baseline factors that predict patterns of response to physiotherapy...
- Beyond return to work: testing a measure of at-work disability in workers with musculoskeletal painDorcas E Beaton
Institute for Work and Health, St Michael s Hospital, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Qual Life Res 14:1869-79. 2005..The purpose of this study was to evaluate the psychometric properties of the 16-item Work Limitations Questionnaire (WLQ-16)...
- Prescription for education: development, evaluation, and implementation of a successful interprofessional education program for adults with inflammatory arthritisCarol A Kennedy
Mobility Program Clinical Research Unit, St Michael s Hospital, 30 Bond Street, Toronto, Ontario M5B 1W8, Canada
J Rheumatol 38:2247-57. 2011....