I D Graham
Affiliation: Division of Anatomical Pathology
- Emergency physicians' attitudes toward and use of clinical decision rules for radiographyI D Graham
Ottawa Civic Hospital, Ontario, Canada
Acad Emerg Med 5:134-40. 1998....
- Decision aids for patients considering options affecting cancer outcomes: evidence of efficacy and policy implicationsA M O'Connor
A M O Connor, School of Nursing and Faculty of Medicine, University of Ottawa, Ottawa Hospital, Ontario, Canada
J Natl Cancer Inst Monogr . 1999..The clinical importance of these differences and the cost-effectiveness remain to be established. On the basis of this review, several recommendations for research are made, and dissemination issues are identified...
- How interested is the public in genetic testing for colon cancer susceptibility? Report of a cross-sectional population surveyI D Graham
Clinical Epidemiology Unit, Ottawa Hospital Loeb Research Institute, Ont
Cancer Prev Control 2:167-72. 1998....
- The Ottawa patient decision aidsA M O'Connor
University of Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Eff Clin Pract 2:163-70. 1999..Shared decision-making programs, or patient decision aids, have been developed for difficult decisions in which patients need to consider benefits versus risks...
- Progress of clinical oncology guidelines development using the Practice Guidelines Development Cycle: the role of practitioner feedbackG P Browman
Department of Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
J Clin Oncol 16:1226-31. 1998....
- Pain in pure and mixed aetiology venous leg ulcers: a three-phase point prevalence studyK A Nemeth
Ottawa Hospital, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
J Wound Care 12:336-40. 2003..It also collated profiles of individuals with venous ulceration and described the characteristics of people with and without venous leg ulcer pain...
- A survey of Cambodian health-care providers' HIV knowledge, attitudes and intentions to take a sexual historyG Webber
Department of Family Medicine, University of Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Int J STD AIDS 20:346-50. 2009..Attitudes about taking a sexual history did not contribute to intention. Interventions with Cambodian health care providers should focus on improving skills in sexual history-taking...
- A multifaceted intervention to improve treatment of osteoporosis in postmenopausal women with wrist fractures: a cluster randomized trialA Cranney
Clinical Epidemiology Program, Ottawa Health Research Institute, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Osteoporos Int 19:1733-40. 2008..Compared to usual care, women in the intervention practices were three times more likely to receive bone mineral density testing and prescribed osteoporosis treatments...