Abdoulaye Banire Diallo
- A whole genome study and identification of specific carcinogenic regions of the human papilloma virusesAbdoulaye Banire Diallo
Departement d informatique, Universite du Quebec a Montreal, Succursale Centre Ville, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
J Comput Biol 16:1461-73. 2009..Supplementary Material is provided (see online Supplementary Material at www.libertonline.com )...
- Ancestors 1.0: a web server for ancestral sequence reconstructionAbdoulaye Banire Diallo
Department of Computer Science, Universite du Quebec a Montreal, PO Box 8888 Downtown Station, Montreal, QC H3C3P8, Canada
Bioinformatics 26:130-1. 2010..The results presented by the server include the posterior probabilities for the last two steps of the ancestral genome reconstruction and the expected error rate of each ancestral base prediction...
- Armadillo 1.1: an original workflow platform for designing and conducting phylogenetic analysis and simulationsEtienne Lord
Departement d informatique, Universite du Quebec a Montreal, Montreal, Canada
PLoS ONE 7:e29903. 2012..The program and its source code are freely available at: <http://www.bioinfo.uqam.ca/armadillo>...
- Computational prediction of the localization of microRNAs within their pre-miRNAMickael Leclercq
School of Computer Science and McGill Centre for Bioinformatics, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3A2B2 and Laboratoire de bioinformatique du département informatique, Universite du Quebec a Montreal, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H2X3Y7
Nucleic Acids Res 41:7200-11. 2013..MiRdup is open source under the GPLv3 and available at http://www.cs.mcgill.ca/∼blanchem/mirdup/. ..
- Detecting genomic regions associated with a disease using variability functions and Adjusted Rand IndexDunarel Badescu
Département d lnformatique, Universite du Quebec a Montreal, CP 8888, Succursale Centre Ville, Montreal Quebec, H3C 3P8, Canada
BMC Bioinformatics 12:S9. 2011..In the past, we have proposed a method that takes into account the prior knowledge on an external evidence (e.g., carcinogenicity or invasivity of the considered organisms) and identifies genomic regions related to a specific disease...
- Exact and heuristic algorithms for the Indel Maximum Likelihood ProblemAbdoulaye Banire Diallo
McGill Centre for Bioinformatics and School of Computer Science, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
J Comput Biol 14:446-61. 2007..A heuristic is presented to make the method practical for large data sets, while retaining an extremely high degree of accuracy. The methods are illustrated on a 1-Mb alignment of the CFTR regions from 12 mammals...
- Prediction of human miRNA target genes using computationally reconstructed ancestral mammalian sequencesMickael Leclercq
School of Computer Science and McGill Centre for Bioinformatics, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, H3A0E9, Canada
Nucleic Acids Res . 2016..MirAncesTar improves the accuracy of existing MTG predictors by 26% to 157%. Source code and prediction results for human miRNAs, as well as supporting evolutionary data are available at http://cs.mcgill.ca/∼blanchem/mirancestar...
- An integrative approach to identify hexaploid wheat miRNAome associated with development and tolerance to abiotic stressZahra Agharbaoui
Department of Biological Sciences, University of Quebec in Montreal, Montreal, Canada
BMC Genomics 16:339. 2015..In addition, many environmental and biological factors affecting miRNA expression were not yet considered, resulting still in an incomplete repertoire of wheat miRNAs...
- Classification of bioinformatics workflows using weighted versions of partitioning and hierarchical clustering algorithmsEtienne Lord
Departement d informatique, Universite du Quebec a Montreal, C P 8888 Succ Centre Ville, Montreal, QC, H3C 3P8, Canada
BMC Bioinformatics 16:68. 2015....
- Computational reconstruction of ancestral DNA sequencesMathauieu Blanchette
McGill Centre for Bioinformatics, McGill University, Montreal, Canada
Methods Mol Biol 422:171-84. 2008..We also describe a simulation-based procedure to assess the accuracy of the reconstructed sequences. The whole reconstruction process is illustrated using a set of mammalian sequences from the CFTR region...