- Roflumilast attenuates allergen-induced inflammation in mild asthmatic subjectsGail M Gauvreau
Department of Medicine, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Respir Res 12:140. 2011..The objective of this study was to evaluate the effects of roflumilast on bronchoconstriction, airway hyperresponsiveness (AHR), and airway inflammation in mild asthmatic patients undergoing allergen inhalation challenge...
- Evaluation of two different educational interventions for adult patients consulting with an acute asthma exacerbationJ Cote
Unite de Recherche, Centre de Recherche de l Hopital Laval, 2725, Chemin Sainte Foy, Institut Universitaire de Cardiologie et de Pneumologie de l Universite Laval, Sainte Foy, Quebec, G1V 4G5, Canada
Am J Respir Crit Care Med 163:1415-9. 2001..02). We conclude that a structured educational intervention emphasizing self-management improves patient outcomes significantly more than a limited intervention or conventional treatment...
- Influence of asthma education on asthma severity, quality of life and environmental controlJ Cote
Centre de Pneumologie de l Hôpital Laval, Sainte Foy, Canada
Can Respir J 7:395-400. 2000..Several studies have examined the influence of asthma education, focusing mainly on the use of health services...
- What is new since the last (1999) Canadian Asthma Consensus Guidelines?L P Boulet
Hopital Laval, Sainte Foy, Canada
Can Respir J 8:5A-27A. 2001..New developments, such as combination therapy, and recent major trials, such as the Children's Asthma Management Project (CAMP) study, are discussed...
- Purification, cloning, complementary DNA structure, and predicted amino acid sequence of human estradiol 17 beta-dehydrogenaseV Luu-The
MRC Group in Molecular Endocrinology, Research Centre, Laval University Medical Centre, Quebec, Canada
Ann N Y Acad Sci 595:40-52. 1990