- Elder abuse and neglect in institutional settings: the resident's perspectiveMichèle Charpentier
School of Social Work, University of Quebec, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
J Elder Abuse Negl 25:339-54. 2013..Tensions that can build up among residents, sometimes resulting in intimidation or even bullying, were addressed...
- [Meaning and practice of grandmotherhood: a theoretical study based on older women in Quebec]Michèle Charpentier
Universite du Quebec a Montreal, QC
Can J Aging 32:45-55. 2013..There follows a discussion on the place and role of the family in the lives of older women today...
- Activism among older women in Quebec, Canada: changing the world after age 65Michèle Charpentier
Social Work School, Universite du Quebec, Montreal, P O Box 8888, Station Centre ville Montreal, Quebec, H3C 3P8 Canada
J Women Aging 20:343-60. 2008..The discussion highlights the extent to which older women's involvement has been marked by their life trajectories, above and beyond their age. In sum, their involvement in the private and public spheres is quite impressive...
- Aging experiences of older immigrant women in Québec (Canada): From deskilling to liberationMichèle Charpentier
a School of Social Work, University of Quebec at Montreal, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
J Women Aging . 2016..The findings demonstrated the relevance of the intersectional approach in understanding the complexity and social conditionings of women's experiences of aging...
- Initiate, bequeath, and remember: older women's transmission role within the familyAnne Quéniart
Department of Sociology, University of Quebec at Montreal, Montreal, Canada
J Women Aging 25:45-65. 2013....