Affiliation: Centre for Addiction and Mental Health
- Repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation for treatment of elderly patients with depression - an open label trialGaby Abraham
Mood and Anxiety Program, Centre of Addiction and Mental Health, Department of Psychiatry, University of Toronto, Kingston, Ontario, Canada
Neuropsychiatr Dis Treat 3:919-24. 2007..RTMS has been developed as a novel tool for treating depression but the clinical significance of this treatment has been variable, especially in the older depressed subjects...
- T3 augmentation of SSRI resistant depressionGebrehiwot Abraham
Department of Psychiatry, University of Toronto, ON, Canada
J Affect Disord 91:211-5. 2006..To investigate whether the addition of triiodothyronine (T3) helps relieve depressive symptoms in non-hypothyroid major depressive disorder patients who failed to respond to an adequate course of standard SSRI antidepressant treatments...
- Clinical outcome and memory function with maintenance electroconvulsive therapy: a retrospective studyGebrehiwot Abraham
Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, West, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
J ECT 22:43-5. 2006....
- Add-on quetiapine for bipolar depression: a 12-month open-label trialRoumen Milev
Department of Psychiatry, Queen s University, Kingston, Ontario
Can J Psychiatry 51:523-30. 2006..Our study also sought to assess the safety and tolerability of quetiapine in patients with BD...
- Quetiapine: novel uses in the treatment of depressive and anxiety disordersArun V Ravindran
University of Toronto, Ontario, Toronto, Canada
Expert Opin Investig Drugs 19:1187-204. 2010..However, it is often used (off-label) to treat other depressive disorders and anxiety disorders in children and adults...