Jo Anne Madeleine Stoltz
Affiliation: British Columbia
- Changes in injecting practices associated with the use of a medically supervised safer injection facilityJo Anne Stoltz
Clinical Activities, British Columbia Centre of Excellence in HIV AIDS, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
J Public Health (Oxf) 29:35-9. 2007....
- Associations between childhood maltreatment and sex work in a cohort of drug-using youthJo Anne Madeleine Stoltz
BC Centre for Excellence in HIV AIDS, Vancouver, BC Canada
Soc Sci Med 65:1214-21. 2007..These findings have implications for early intervention efforts aimed at vulnerable, high-risk youth populations as well as intervention strategies for active sex trade workers...
- Crystal methamphetamine use associated with non-fatal overdose among a cohort of injection drug users in VancouverNadia Fairbairn
British Columbia Centre for Excellence in HIV AIDS, St Paul s Hospital, 608 1081 Burrard Street, Vancouver, BC Canada, V6Z 146
Public Health 122:70-8. 2008..To evaluate the prevalence and correlates of non-fatal overdose among a polysubstance-using cohort of injection drug users (IDU) in Vancouver...
- The impact of sex partners' HIV status on HIV seroconversion in a prospective cohort of injection drug usersThomas Kerr
British Columbia Centre for Excellence in HIV AIDS, St Paul s Hospital, Vancouver, Canada
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 41:119-23. 2006..We evaluated the HIV status of the sex partners of injection drug users (IDUs) and rates of subsequent HIV seroconversion among a prospective cohort study of IDUs...
- Impact of a medically supervised safer injection facility on community drug use patterns: a before and after studyThomas Kerr
British Columbia Centre for Excellence in HIV AIDS, St Paul s Hospital, 608 1081 Burrard Street, Vancouver, BC V6Z 1Y6, Canada
BMJ 332:220-2. 2006..Supervised injecting facilities have been proposed as a potential solution, but fears have been raised that they might encourage drug use...
- Changes in Canadian heroin supply coinciding with the Australian heroin shortageEvan Wood
British Columbia Centre for Excellence in HIV AIDS, St Paul s Hospital, Canada
Addiction 101:689-95. 2006....
- Circumstances of first crystal methamphetamine use and initiation of injection drug use among high-risk youthEvan Wood
British Columbia Centre for Excellence in HIV AIDS, St Paul s Hospital, Vancouver, BC V6Z 1Y6, Canada
Drug Alcohol Rev 27:270-6. 2008..Despite the widely noted increase in crystal methamphetamine (CM) use, there are few studies on circumstances of first CM use or correlates of use among high-risk populations (e.g. street-involved youth)...