Tamara N Shenkier
Affiliation: British Columbia
- Brief chemotherapy and involved-region irradiation for limited-stage diffuse large-cell lymphoma: an 18-year experience from the British Columbia Cancer AgencyTamara N Shenkier
Division of Medical Oncology, British Columbia Cancer Agency, 600 W 10th Ave, Vancouver, BC, Canada V5Z 4E6
J Clin Oncol 20:197-204. 2002..To evaluate clinical outcome of patients with limited-stage diffuse large-cell lymphoma (DLCL) treated with three cycles of chemotherapy followed by involved-region irradiation (IRRT)...
- The treatment of primary central nervous system lymphoma in 122 immunocompetent patients: a population-based study of successively treated cohorts from the British Colombia Cancer AgencyTamara N Shenkier
Division of Medical Oncology, British Columbia Cancer Agency, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Cancer 103:1008-17. 2005..The objective of this study was to evaluate the clinical outcome of a population-based cohort of immunocompetent patients with primary central nervous system lymphoma (PCNSL) treated with 3 different strategies over 13 years...
- Primary CNS lymphoma of T-cell origin: a descriptive analysis from the international primary CNS lymphoma collaborative groupTamara N Shenkier
British Columbia Cancer Agency, 600 W 10th Ave, Vancouver, BC, V5Z 4E6, Canada
J Clin Oncol 23:2233-9. 2005..To describe the demographic and tumor related characteristics and outcomes for patients with primary T-cell CNS lymphoma (TPCNSL)...
- Unusual variants of primary central nervous system lymphomaTamara N Shenkier
Division of Medical Oncology, University of British Columbia, and British Columbia Cancer Agency, Vancouver Cancer Clinic, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada V5Z 4E6
Hematol Oncol Clin North Am 19:651-64, vi. 2005..Treatment options include irradiation and intrathecal or systemic chemotherapy. The features of PCNSL of T-cell origin and indolent B-cell PCNSL also are discussed...
- International Prognostic Score in advanced-stage Hodgkin's lymphoma: altered utility in the modern eraAlden A Moccia
British Columbia Cancer Agency and University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
J Clin Oncol 30:3383-8. 2012..The IPS has not been validated in a recently treated population in which outcomes have improved compared with historic results...
- Impact of time from diagnosis to initiation of curative-intent chemotherapy on clinical outcomes in patients with classical Hodgkin lymphomaEdward G Brooks
a Faculty of Medicine, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Leuk Lymphoma 57:872-9. 2016..Nevertheless, clinicians should make every effort possible to initiate curative-intent chemotherapy as soon as a diagnosis of HL is established. ..
- Outcomes in splenic marginal zone lymphoma: analysis of 107 patients treated in British ColumbiaKatharine H Xing
Department of Medical Oncology, British Columbia Cancer Agency Vancouver Island Centre, Victoria, BC, Canada
Br J Haematol 169:520-7. 2015..In conclusion, splenectomy remains a reasonable treatment for patients with SMZL...
- Rituximab with high-dose methotrexate in primary central nervous system lymphomaRoopesh Kansara
Centre for Lymphoid Cancer and Department of Medical Oncology, British Columbia Cancer Agency, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Am J Hematol 90:1149-54. 2015..Prospective randomized trials currently in progress will more definitively estimate the impact of the addition of rituximab to HDMTX-based chemotherapy for PCNSL. Am. J. Hematol. 90:1149-1154, 2015. © 2015 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. ..
- Population-based analysis of incidence and outcome of transformed non-Hodgkin's lymphomaAbdulwahab J Al-Tourah
Division of Medical Oncology, Fraser Valley and Vancouver Cancer Centers and the Department of Pathology and Biostatistics, British Columbia Cancer Agency and the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, Canada
J Clin Oncol 26:5165-9. 2008..To assess the incidence and predictive factors for development of transformed lymphoma in a population-based series of patients with follicular lymphoma (FL)...
- A phase II trial of a neoadjuvant platinum regimen for locally advanced breast cancer: pathologic response, long-term follow-up, and correlation with biomarkersRinat Yerushalmi
Division of Medical Oncology, British Columbia Cancer Agency, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada V5Z 4E6
Clin Breast Cancer 9:166-72. 2009....
- Improved outcome of human immunodeficiency virus-associated plasmablastic lymphoma of the oral cavity in the era of highly active antiretroviral therapy: a report of two casesRichard Lester
Department of Internal Medicine, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Leuk Lymphoma 45:1881-5. 2004..We advocate a high index of suspicion for primary PBL or its recurrence in patients with HIV infection, a history of low CD4 counts or high viral load, and oral or gastrointestinal symptoms...
- International study on low-grade primary central nervous system lymphomaKristoph Jahnke
Department of Hematology, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Campus Benjamin Franklin, Berlin, Germany
Ann Neurol 59:755-62. 2006..The aim of this study was to characterize the clinical presentation, course, and outcome of low-grade primary central nervous system lymphoma...
- Brain parenchyma involvement as isolated central nervous system relapse of systemic non-Hodgkin lymphoma: an International Primary CNS Lymphoma Collaborative Group reportNancy D Doolittle
Department of Neurology, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, OR 97239, USA
Blood 111:1085-93. 2008..Our results suggest systemic methotrexate is the optimal treatment for isolated CNS relapse involving the brain parenchyma. Long-term survival is possible in some patients...