Gregory T Hislop
Affiliation: British Columbia
- Mammography screening among Chinese-American womenShin Ping Tu
Department of Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington, USA
Cancer 97:1293-302. 2003..Breast carcinoma is the most common major malignancy among several Asian-American populations. This study surveyed mammography screening knowledge and practices among Chinese-American women...
- Cancer incidence in Indians from three areas: Delhi and Mumbai, India, and British Columbia, CanadaThomas Gregory Hislop
Cancer Control Research, BC Cancer Agency, 2 109, 675 West 10th Avenue, Vancouver, BC, Canada, V5Z 1L3
J Immigr Minor Health 9:221-7. 2007....
- Hepatitis B knowledge, testing and vaccination levels in Chinese immigrants to British Columbia, CanadaT Gregory Hislop
Cancer Control Research, BC Cancer Agency, Vancouver, BC
Can J Public Health 98:125-9. 2007..Liver cancer, a significant health problem in Asia, is preventable and can be controlled through HBV blood testing, vaccination, and community education about HBV...
- Predisposing, reinforcing and enabling factors associated with hepatitis B testing in Chinese Canadians in British ColumbiaT Gregory Hislop
Cancer Control Research, BC Cancer Agency, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 8:39-44. 2007..The PRECEDE framework has been very helpful in identifying factors associated with health practices...
- Knowledge and behaviour regarding heart disease prevention in Chinese Canadian immigrantsT Gregory Hislop
Cancer Control Research Program, British Columbia Cancer Agency, Vancouver, BC
Can J Public Health 99:232-5. 2008..Our objective was to examine the knowledge and practices of Chinese immigrants regarding heart disease prevention...
- Ethnic differences in survival for female cancers of the breast, cervix and colorectum in British Columbia, CanadaGregory T Hislop
Cancer Control Research, BC Cancer Agency, British Columbia, Canada
Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 8:209-14. 2007..Chinese and South Asians are among the fastest growing minority populations in Canada; however little is known about the burden of cancer in these populations...