Sherri L Bisset
- School culture as an influencing factor on youth substance useSherri Bisset
Groupe de recherche interdisciplinaire en sante, Universite de Montreal, CP 6128, Succ Centre Ville, Montreal, Quebec, H3C 3J7, Canada
J Epidemiol Community Health 61:485-90. 2007....
- Can reflexivity be learned? An experience with tobacco control practitioners in CanadaS Bisset
Centre de Recherche de l Hôpital Charles Le Moyne CR CLM, Direction de Santé Publique de Montérégie, 1255, rue Beauregard, Longueuil, Quebec, Canada J4K 2M3
Health Promot Int . 2015....
- Predicting academic and cognitive outcomes from weight status trajectories during childhoodS Bisset
École de psychoéducation Groupe de recherche sur les environnements scolaires, Universite de Montreal, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Int J Obes (Lond) 37:154-9. 2013..To identify childhood body mass index (BMI) trajectories and to describe their association with subsequent academic and cognitive outcomes...
- Legitimizing diabetes as a community health issue: a case analysis of an Aboriginal community in CanadaSherri Bisset
Groupe de Recherche Interdisciplinarie en Santé, Universite de Montreal, C P 6128, Succ Centre Ville, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3C 3J7
Health Promot Int 19:317-26. 2004....
- Expanding our conceptualization of program implementation: lessons from the genealogy of a school-based nutrition programSherri Bisset
Department of Social and Preventive Medicine, Centre de recherche Léa Roback sur les inégalités sociales de santé de Montréal and GRIS, University of Montreal, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Health Educ Res 22:737-46. 2007..The results highlight the important role played by the involved actors during program implementation and suggest the need to take these interests into consideration during all phases of program planning...
- Association of body mass index and dietary restraint with changes in eating behaviour throughout late childhood and early adolescence: a 5-year studySherri Bisset
Department of Social and Preventive Medicine, Centre de recherche Léa Roback sur les inégalités sociales de santé de Montréal, University of Montreal, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Public Health Nutr 10:780-9. 2007....
- Assessing the impact of the primary school-based nutrition intervention Petits cuistots--parents en réseauxSherri L Bisset
Department of Social and Preventive Medicine, University of Montreal, Montreal, QC
Can J Public Health 99:107-13. 2008....
- Value-added education and smoking uptake in schools: a cohort studyWolfgang A Markham
School of Health and Social Studies, University of Warwick, UK
Addiction 103:155-61. 2008..To show that schools achieving higher examination pass and lower truancy rates than expected, given that their pupil populations (high value-added schools) are associated with a lower incidence of smoking among pupils (13-14 years)...