- Comparison of two selective muscarinic receptor antagonists (solifenacin and darifenacin) in women with overactive bladder--the SOLIDAR study
University of Maribor, Maribor University Clinical Centre, General Gynaecology and Urogynaecology Department, Gynaecology and Perinatology Clinic, Maribor, Slovenia
Coll Antropol 36:1347-53. 2012
- Complications and short-term results of two different transobturator techniques for surgical treatment of women with urinary incontinence: a randomized study
Clinical Department of General Gynecology and Gynecologic Urology, Gynecology and Perinatology Clinic, University Clinical Centre Maribor, Ljubljanska 5, 2000 Maribor, Slovenia
Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct 19:857-61. 2008
..In conclusion, inside-out and outside-in procedures are equally successful methods for the treatment of urinary incontinence at 4 months, however, inside-out procedure appears to be more painful...
- Irritative symptoms are the main predictor of satisfaction rate in women after transobturator tape procedures
Department of General Gynecology and Gynecologic Urology, University Clinical Centre Maribor, Ljubljanska 5, 2000, Maribor, Slovenia
Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct 20:791-6. 2009
..A study was performed to assess the satisfaction rate (SR) after transobturator procedures in pad negative women...
- Overactive bladder symptoms and uterine adenomyosis--is there any connection?
Department of General Gynecology and Urogynecology, Gynecology and Perinatology Clinic Maribor, University Medical Centre, Maribor, Slovenia
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 156:109-12. 2011
- Patient-reported outcome of solifenacin treatment among women experiencing urinary urgency and urgency incontinence
Department of General Gynecology and Urogynecology, University Medical Center Maribor, Maribor, Slovenia Electronic address
Int J Gynaecol Obstet 124:19-23. 2014
..To evaluate treatment success and tolerability of solifenacin among women with urinary urgency (UU) and urgency urinary incontinence (UUI)...
- Vaginal wall erosion after transobturator tape procedure
Department of General Gynecology and Urogynecology, Maribor Teaching Hospital, Ljubljanska 5, 2000 Maribor, Slovenia
Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct 16:506-8. 2005
..However, the greater prevalence of vaginal wall erosion after this procedure found in our series demands a scrupulous search for this complication and for the mechanisms leading to its occurrence...
- Solitary and multiple uterine leiomyomas among Caucasian women: two different disorders?
Department of General Gynecology and Gynecological Urology, University Clinical Center Maribor, Maribor, Slovenia
Fertil Steril 94:2291-5. 2010
..To investigate whether polymorphism in CYP17A1 gene is associated with uterine leiomyomas (ULM) and to evaluate differences in epidemiologic and genetic factors among solitary and multiple leiomyomas...
- Prolene tape in the bladder wall after TVT procedure--intramural tape placement or secondary tape migration?
Department of Gynecology, Maribor Teaching Hospital, Ljubljanska 5, 2000, Maribor, Slovenia
Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct 16:75-6. 2005
..The operative method used to remove the tape, thus eliminating this late complication of an otherwise successful procedure, is also described...
- Functional magnetic stimulation for mixed urinary incontinence
Department of General Gynecology and Urogynecology, University of Maribor, Maribor, Slovenia
J Urol 173:1644-6. 2005
..In this study we determined the efficacy of functional magnetic stimulation (FMS) compared to placebo for treating women with mixed urinary incontinence (MUI)...
- Salmonella ovarian abscess in young girl presented as acute abdomen--case report
Nina Miksić Gorisek
Maribor University Medical Center, Department of Infectious Diseases, Maribor, Slovenia
Coll Antropol 35:223-5. 2011
..To avoid later fertility problems it is of great importance to treat infections in pelvic region correctly according to the isolated microorganism and that surgery is the least invasive...
- Uterine artery embolization for symptomatic uterine fibroids
Gynecologic Clinic, Maribor University Clinical Center, Maribor, Slovenia
Int J Gynaecol Obstet 101:81-2. 2008
- Retropubic and transobturator tape procedures: reply to letter by A.C. Wang
Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct 18:229. 2007
- Re: Surgical intervention for complications of the tension-free vaginal tape procedure
J Urol 172:777. 2004