ROBERT NEWTON BREY
- Molecular basis for improved anthrax vaccinesRobert N Brey
DOR BioPharma, Inc, 1691 Michigan Avenue, Suite 435, Miami, FL 33139, USA
Adv Drug Deliv Rev 57:1266-92. 2005..The next generation anthrax vaccines will be derived from the thorough understanding of the interaction of virulence factors with human and animal hosts and the role the immune response plays in providing protective immunity...
- MICROSPHERE VACCINE AGAINST AEROSOLIZED RICIN TOXINRobert Brey; Fiscal Year: 2003..abstract_text> ..
- DEVELOPMENT OF A RECOMBINANT VACCINE FOR RICIN TOXINRobert Brey; Fiscal Year: 2004..Preservation of the polypeptide structure during storage of the vaccine will also be addressed by formulating the vaccine candidate in protein stabilizinq recipients. ..
- Development of a mucosally administered trivalent serotype A,B, E botulinum vaRobert Brey; Fiscal Year: 2006..At the end of Phase II, we expect to have identified a vaccine to advance to clinical studies. [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- ORAL BDP FOR THE TREATMENT OF GI GVHDRobert Brey; Fiscal Year: 2005..Abstract Not Provided ..
- Continued Development of a Recombinant Vaccine (RivaxTM) against Ricin ToxinRobert Brey; Fiscal Year: 2008..A safe and effective FDA-approved vaccine is urgently needed for military personnel and, in the event of a domestic attack, for first responders and perhaps for the general public. [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..