Aparecida Yulie Yamamoto
- Is saliva as reliable as urine for detection of cytomegalovirus DNA for neonatal screening of congenital CMV infection?Aparecida Yulie Yamamoto
Department of Pediatrics, Faculty of Medicine of Ribeirao Preto, University of Sao Paulo, Campus da USP Av Bandeirantes 3900, Ribeirao Preto, Sao Paulo 14049 900, Brazil
J Clin Virol 36:228-30. 2006..There are no studies on the detection of cytomegalovirus (CMV) DNA by molecular methods in the saliva of newborn infants in large scale screening programs...
- Human cytomegalovirus glycoprotein B genotypes in Brazilian mothers and their congenitally infected infantsAparecida Yulie Yamamoto
Department of Pediatrics, University of São Paulo at Ribeirão Preto School of Medicine, Ribeirao Preto, Brazil
J Med Virol 79:1164-8. 2007..A single genotype is responsible for congenital HCMV infection. Co-infection with more than one strain, as characterized by gB genotype, was infrequent in women who were presumably immunocompetent...
- Perinatal or early-postnatal cytomegalovirus infection in preterm infants under 34 weeks gestation born to CMV-seropositive mothers within a high-seroprevalence populationMarisa Marcia Mussi-Pinhata
Department of Pediatrics, University of Sao Paulo School of Medicine, Brazil
J Pediatr 145:685-8. 2004..Early or prolonged exposure to breast milk is an associated factor. However, most infections are asymptomatic, indicating that CMV infection in preterm infants within such a population is a serious problem infrequently...
- Human cytomegalovirus reinfection is associated with intrauterine transmission in a highly cytomegalovirus-immune maternal populationAparecida Yulie Yamamoto
Department of Pediatrics, Faculty of Medicine of Ribeirao Preto, University of Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Am J Obstet Gynecol 202:297.e1-8. 2010..To determine contribution of reinfection with new strains of cytomegalovirus in cytomegalovirus seromimmune women to incidence of congenital cytomegalovirus infection...
- Placental transfer of naturally acquired, maternal cytomegalovirus antibodies in term and preterm neonatesMarisa Marcia Mussi-Pinhata
Department of Pediatrics, School of Medicine of Ribeirao Preto, University of Sao Paulo, Ribeirao Preto, Sao Paulo, Brazil
J Med Virol 69:232-9. 2003..At less than 34 weeks of gestational age, transfer of neutralizing antibodies may be favored and these antibodies reach the neonatal serum of 99% of these premature infants...
- Hepatitis B viral markers in banked human milk before and after Holder pasteurizationPatricia Ribeiro de Oliveira
Department of Pediatrics, Faculty of Medicine of Ribeirao Preto, University of Sao Paulo, Av Bandeirantes 3900, 14049 900, Ribeirao Preto, SP, Brazil
J Clin Virol 45:281-4. 2009..Blood screening for hepatitis B virus (HBV) is not universally performed for donor selection in human milk banks...