Ruth M Graf
Affiliation: Universidade Federal do Paran
- Subfascial breast implant: a new procedureRuth Maria Graf
Plastic Surgery Department, Federal University of Parana, Curitiba, Brazil
Plast Reconstr Surg 111:904-8. 2003..These technical details lead to fewer patient complaints. Morbidity is similar to that of other techniques...
- Mastopexy after massive weight loss: extended chest wall-based flap associated with a loop of pectoralis muscleRuth Maria Graf
Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Hospital de Clinicas da Universidade Federal do Parana, Curitiba PR, Brazil
Aesthetic Plast Surg 32:371-4. 2008..This procedure is a simple and reproducible method for patients with massive weight loss that results in a pleasing breast shape and long-lasting results...
- Reduction mammaplasty and mastopexy using the vertical scar and thoracic wall flap techniqueRuth Graf
Rua Solimões 1184, 80810 070 Curitiba Paraná, Brazil
Aesthetic Plast Surg 27:6-12. 2003..The goal of this combination is to achieve a good aesthetic result: a reduced scar, minimal breast descent, and good upper pole fullness...
- Re: implications of transaxillary breast augmentation: lifetime probability for the development of breast cancer and sentinel node mapping interferenceRuth M Graf
Division of Plastic Surgery, Hospital de Clinicas, School of Medicine, Federal University of Parana, Curitiba PR, Brazil
Aesthetic Plast Surg 31:322-4. 2007
- Sentinel lymph node detection and evidence of axillary lymphatic integrity after transaxillary breast augmentation: a prospective study using lymphoscintographyHeitor Naoki Sado
Department of Surgery, Federal University of Parana, 181, General Carneiro Street, Curitiba, Parana 80060900, Brazil
Aesthetic Plast Surg 32:879-88. 2008..The objective of this study was to evaluate the lymphatic patterns and SN detection rates after TBA by using lymphoscintigraphy (LSG)...
- Poland's syndrome: different clinical presentations and surgical reconstructions in 18 casesRenato da Silva Freitas
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Unit, Hospital de Clinicas of Federal University of Parana, R General Carneiro, Curitiba PR, Brazil 80060 900
Aesthetic Plast Surg 31:140-6. 2007..The literature reports many variations of Poland's syndrome. This article describes 18 cases of Poland's syndrome in different stages of treatment, with variable clinical presentations and reconstructive techniques...