Affiliation: Universidade Estadual de Campinas
- Current approach to STD management in womenE Amaral
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, School of Medical Sciences, State University of Campinas UNICAMP, Brazil
Int J Gynaecol Obstet 63:S183-9. 1998....
- Study of the vaginal tolerance to Acidform, an acid-buffering, bioadhesive gelE Amaral
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, School of Medical Sciences, State University of Campinas UNICAMP, Campinas, SP, Brazil
Contraception 60:361-6. 1999..0%) was not related to the findings. No ulcer, exulceration, or de-epithelialization was observed. Acidform without N-9 was well tolerated by volunteers, but it was unable to protect the cervix, vagina, and vulva from the N-9 effects...
- Appropriate criteria for identification of near-miss maternal morbidity in tertiary care facilities: a cross sectional studyJ P Souza
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Campinas, Campinas, Sao Paulo, Brazil
BMC Pregnancy Childbirth 7:20. 2007..However, there is still controversy regarding the criteria for identification of near-miss maternal morbidity. This study aimed to characterize the near miss maternal morbidity according to different sets of criteria...
- Successful accomplishment of educational goals with clinical experience at public primary care facilitiesE Amaral
Obstetrics and Gynecology Dept, UNICAMP, Brazil
Med Teach 29:600-5. 2007....
- The effects of yellow fever immunization (17DD) inadvertently used in early pregnancy during a mass campaign in BrazilC E S Suzano
State University of Campinas UNICAMP, Rua Alexander Fleming 101, Cid Universitária, Campinas, Sao Paulo, CEP 13083 881, Brazil
Vaccine 24:1421-6. 2006..The objective of the study was to evaluate the possible effects of the vaccine on pregnancy and conceptus, and to assess congenital infection resulting from immunization...