Eloiza H Tajara
- Stable SET knockdown in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma promotes cell invasion and the mesenchymal-like phenotype in vitro, as well as necrosis, cisplatin sensitivity and lymph node metastasis in xenograft tumor modelsLays M Sobral
Department of Clinical Analysis, Toxicology and Food Sciences, School of Pharmaceutical Sciences of Riberião Preto, University of Sao Paulo, Av, Café, S N, 14040 903 Ribeirao Preto, SP, Brazil
Mol Cancer 13:32. 2014..SET/I2PP2A is a multifunctional protein that is up-regulated in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma (HNSCC). The action of SET in HNSCC tumorigenicity is unknown...
- MicroRNA expression profile in head and neck cancer: HOX-cluster embedded microRNA-196a and microRNA-10b dysregulation implicated in cell proliferationPatricia Severino
Albert Einstein Research and Education Institute, Hospital Israelita Albert Einstein, Sao Paulo, Brazil
BMC Cancer 13:533. 2013..Some studies have evaluated the potential use of microRNA as biomarkers with clinical application in HNSCC...
- Proteomic approaches identify members of cofilin pathway involved in oral tumorigenesisGiovana M Polachini
Departamento de Biologia Molecular, Faculdade de Medicina, FAMERP, Sao Jose do Rio Preto, SP, Brazil
PLoS ONE 7:e50517. 2012..Besides the identification of several proteins not yet described as deregulated in oral carcinomas, the present study demonstrated for the first time the role of cofilin-1 in modulating cell invasion in oral carcinomas...
- Global gene expression profiling of oral cavity cancers suggests molecular heterogeneity within anatomic subsitesPatricia Severino
Centro de Pesquisa Experimental, Instituto Israelita de Ensino e Pesquisa Albert Einstein, Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
BMC Res Notes 1:113. 2008..The comprehension of the molecular basis of this variability should lead to the development of targeted therapies as well as to improvements in specificity and sensitivity of diagnosis...
- Genomics and proteomics approaches to the study of cancer-stroma interactionsFlávia C Rodrigues-Lisoni
Department of Molecular Biology, School of Medicine FAMERP, Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil
BMC Med Genomics 3:14. 2010....
- Salivary and serum proteomics in head and neck carcinomas: before and after surgery and radiotherapyAlessandra Vidotto
Departamento de Biologia Molecular, Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil
Cancer Biomark 8:95-107. 2010..These results add information on the role of secreted proteins in the cancer process and emphasize the potential of saliva and serum analysis for diagnosis and monitoring of HNSCC...
- SET protein accumulates in HNSCC and contributes to cell survival: antioxidant defense, Akt phosphorylation and AVOs acidificationAndréia M Leopoldino
Departamento de Analises Clinicas, Toxicologicas e Bromatologicas, Faculdade de Ciencias Farmaceuticas de Ribeirao Preto, Universidade de Sao Paulo, Av Café, S N, 14040 930 Ribeirão Preto, SP, Brazil
Oral Oncol 48:1106-13. 2012..Determination of the SET protein levels in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma (HNSCC) tissue samples and the SET role in cell survival and response to oxidative stress in HNSCC cell lineages...