D S Sanches
- Expression of connexins in normal and neoplastic canine bone tissueD S Sanches
Department of Pathology, School of Veterinary Medicine and Animal Science, University of Sao Paulo, Av Prof Dr Orlando Marques de Paiva, 87 Cidade Universitária CEP, 05508 900, Sao Paulo SP, Brazil
Vet Pathol 46:846-59. 2009....
- Evaluation of DNA damage by the alkaline comet assay of the olfactory and respiratory epithelia of dogs from the city of São Paulo, BrazilK C Kimura
Department of Pathology, School of Veterinary Medicine and Animal Science, University of Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Exp Toxicol Pathol 62:209-19. 2010..Air pollution, as measured by PM10, can be responsible for this DNA damage...
- Immunohistochemical characterization of canine prostatic intraepithelial neoplasiaP Matsuzaki
Laboratory of Experimental and Comparative Oncology, Department of Pathology, Brazil
J Comp Pathol 142:84-8. 2010..These findings suggest that the basal cells present in PIN may play a role in canine prostate carcinogenesis and that the proliferation of these cells occurs despite the heterogeneous expression of the AR...
- E-cadherin in canine mast cell tumors: decreased expression and altered subcellular localization in Grade 3 tumorsI I Mackowiak
Laboratory of Experimental and Comparative Oncology, Department of Pathology, School of Veterinary Medicine and Animal Science of the University of São Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Vet J 194:405-11. 2012..Additionally, the loss of E-cadherin expression in either the cytoplasm or nucleus in more aggressive and undifferentiated tumor types confirmed the importance of cellular adhesion in tumor behavior...
- Evaluation of the global DNA methylation in canine mast cell tumour samples by immunostaining of 5-methyl cytosineC Y Morimoto
Laboratory of Experimental and Comparative Oncology, School of Veterinary Medicine and Animal Science, University of Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Vet Comp Oncol . 2016..These epigenetic changes in neoplastic mast cells warrant further detailed investigation aiming the establishment of tumour epigenetic therapies...