Paulo C Sallet
- Reduced cortical folding in schizophrenia: an MRI morphometric studyPaulo C Sallet
Faculty of Medicine, University of Sao Paulo, Rua Dr Ovidio Pires de Campos s n, 05403 010 Sāo Paulo SP, Brazil
Am J Psychiatry 160:1606-13. 2003..The aim of the present study was to investigate cortical folding as an index of the neuronal wiring in different subtypes of schizophrenia...
- Eating behavior as a prognostic factor for weight loss after gastric bypassPaulo C Sallet
Department and Institute ofPsychiatry, Faculty of Medicine, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil
Obes Surg 17:445-51. 2007..This study aims to investigate whether the presence of binge eating before Roux-en-Y gastric bypass (RYGBP) influences weight outcomes...
- Eating disorders in patients with obsessive-compulsive disorder: prevalence and clinical correlatesPaulo C Sallet
Department and Institute of Psychiatry, University of Sao Paulo Medical School, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Int J Eat Disord 43:315-25. 2010..The objective is to evaluate the prevalence and associated clinical characteristics of eating disorders (ED) in patients with obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)...
- Rightward cerebral asymmetry in subtypes of schizophrenia according to Leonhard's classification and to DSM-IV: a structural MRI studyPaulo C Sallet
Department of Psychiatry, Faculty of Medicine, University of Sao Paulo, Rua Ovídio Pires de Campos s n, São Paulo CEP 05403 010, Brazil
Psychiatry Res 123:65-79. 2003..Increased VBR values showed a single normal distribution in the subgroups, indicating that ventricular enlargement is not restricted to a subgroup but is present to a certain degree in all cases...
- Polymorphisms in genes involved in neurodevelopment may be associated with altered brain morphology in schizophrenia: preliminary evidenceSheila P Gregorio
Laboratório de Neurociências LIM 27, Departmento e Instituto de Psiquiatria, Faculdade de Medicina, Universidade de Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Psychiatry Res 165:1-9. 2009..Although our results are preliminary, due to the small number of individuals analyzed, such an approach could reveal new candidate genes implicated in anomalous neurodevelopment in schizophrenia...
- Nogo CAA 3'UTR Insertion polymorphism is not associated with Schizophrenia nor with bipolar disorderSheila P Gregorio
Laboratory of Neurosciences LIM 27, Department and Institute of Psychiatry, Faculty of Medicine, University of Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Schizophr Res 75:5-9. 2005..Genotyping of primate samples, suggest that this polymorphism is a recent event in human speciation...
- Patterns of regional gray matter loss at different stages of schizophrenia: A multisite, cross-sectional VBM study in first-episode and chronic illnessUlysses S Torres
Post Graduation Program in Radiology, Institute of Radiology INRAD, Faculty of Medicine, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil Laboratory of Psychiatric Neuroimaging LIM 21, Department and Institute of Psychiatry, Faculty of Medicine, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil Center for Interdisciplinary Research on Applied Neurosciences NAPNA, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil
Neuroimage Clin 12:1-15. 2016....
- Brazilian multicenter study of the intragastric balloonJosé A Sallet
Coordinator of the Brazilian Intragastric Balloon Protocol, Interdisciplinary Obesity Treatment Group, Sallet Clinic, Sao Paulo
Obes Surg 14:991-8. 2004..Several studies have reported promising results with a new balloon (BIB((R))) designed to overcome some of the technical pitfalls of earlier devices. We assessed both safety and effectiveness of the BIB((R))...