Sonia Rl Passos
Affiliation: Rio de Janeiro
- Prevalence of psychoactive drug use among medical students in Rio de JaneiroSonia Regina Lambert Passos
Dept of Epidemiology, Evandro Chagas Clinical Research, Oswaldo Cruz Foundation, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 41:989-96. 2006..The aim of this investigation was to estimate the prevalence of psychoactive drug use among medical students of public universities in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, and to identify characteristics associated with substance use...
- Clinical and laboratory features that discriminate dengue from other febrile illnesses: a diagnostic accuracy study in Rio de Janeiro, BrazilRegina P Daumas
Germano Sinval Faria Teaching Primary Care Center National School of Public Health, Oswaldo Cruz Foundation FIOCRUZ, Rio de Janeiro, 21041 210, Brazil
BMC Infect Dis 13:77. 2013..This study aims to identify clinical and hematological features that could be useful to discriminate dengue from other febrile illnesses (OFI) up to the third day of disease...
- Nefazodone in out-patient treatment of inhaled cocaine dependence: a randomized double-blind placebo-controlled trialSonia Regina Lambert Passos
Department of Epidemiology, Evandro Chagas Clinical Research Institute, Oswaldo Cruz Foundation, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Addiction 100:489-94. 2005..To assess the efficacy of oral nefazodone in the treatment of cocaine dependence...
- Clinical and laboratory signs as dengue markers during an outbreak in Rio de JaneiroS R L Passos
Clinical Epidemiology Laboratory, Evandro Chagas Clinical Research Institute, Av Brasil 4365 Manguinhos, Rio de Janeiro, 21045900, Brazil
Infection 36:570-4. 2008..One of the main challenges for clinical research in dengue is the low validity of clinical diagnosis...
- Accuracy and repeatability of a micro plaque reduction neutralization test for vaccinia antibodiesMaria Beatriz J Borges
Vice diretoria de Desenvolvimento Tecnológico, Bio Manguinhos Fiocruz, Avenida Brasil 4365, Manguinhos, 21040 900 Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil
Biologicals 36:105-10. 2008..7%) and specificity (90.8), excellent repeatability (ICC 0.89 (0.88; 0.92)) and is thus suitable for use in mass screening of a population's antibody levels...