Jair de Jesus Mari
Affiliation: Rio de Janeiro
- A systematic review on clinical management of antipsychotic-induced sexual dysfunction in schizophreniaAnna Maria Niccolai Costa
Universidade Federal de Sao Paulo, Rua Samia Haddad 150, CEP 05709 050, Sao Paulo SP, Brazil
Sao Paulo Med J 124:291-7. 2006..The aim of this study was to review and describe clinical findings relating to the appropriate management of such dysfunctions...
- A 6-month randomized controlled trial to test the efficacy of a lifestyle intervention for weight gain management in schizophreniaCecília Attux
Department of Psychiatry, Universidade Federal de Sao Paulo, Rua Machado Bitencourt, 222, Vila Clementino, CEP 04044 000, Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
BMC Psychiatry 13:60. 2013..Patients with schizophrenia have lower longevity than the general population as a consequence of a combination of risk factors connected to the disease, lifestyle and the use of medications, which are related to weight gain...
- How do experts recognize schizophrenia: the role of the disorganization symptomDenise Razzouk
Psychiatry Department, Universidade Federal de Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Rev Bras Psiquiatr 28:5-9. 2006..This study describes the method of knowledge acquisition for the identification of the triggering symptoms used in the reasoning of three experts for the diagnosis of schizophrenia...
- Popular conceptions of schizophrenia in Cape Verde, AfricaMário Dinis Mateus
Universidade Federal de Sao Paulo, Departamento de Psiquiatria, SP, Brasil
Rev Bras Psiquiatr 27:101-7. 2005..Although there are many epidemiological studies showing this association, little research has been conducted to investigate the local representation systems for schizophrenia in these countries...
- Fertility and fecundity of an outpatient sample with schizophreniaAngela Cristina Cesar Terzian
Department of Clinical Medicine, Universidade Federal de Mato Grosso, Cuiaba, Brazil
Rev Bras Psiquiatr 28:305-7. 2006..To determine reproductive rates among patients with schizophrenia who attended the outpatient clinic at the Universidade Federal de São Paulo...
- [Sudden cardiac death in schizophrenia: should the psychiatrist pay more attention?]Fulvio Alexandre Scorza
Rev Bras Psiquiatr 28:339. 2006