C T P Salle
Affiliation: Porto Alegre
- Use of artificial neural networks to estimate production variables of broilers breeders in the production phaseC T P Salle
Centre for Diagnostics and Research in Avian Pathology, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul, Porto Alegre, RS, Brazil
Br Poult Sci 44:211-7. 2003....
- Occurrence and characterization of Campylobacter in the Brazilian production and processing of broilersS L Kuana
Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul, Faculdade de Veterinaria, Programa de Pós Graduação em Ciências Veterinárias, Av Bento Goncalves, 9090, CEP 91540000, Porto Alegre, RS, Brazil
Avian Dis 52:680-4. 2008..These results highlight the importance of programs targeted at the reduction of Campylobacter in poultry products, in order to minimize the risks for consumers...
- Inoculation of newly hatched broiler chicks with two Brazilian isolates of Salmonella Heidelberg strains with different virulence gene profiles, antimicrobial resistance, and pulsed field gel electrophoresis patterns to intestinal changes evaluationA Borsoi
Centre for Diagnostics and Research in Avian Pathology, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul, Av Bento Goncalves, 8824, Agronomia, Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil, 91546 000
Poult Sci 88:750-8. 2009..The SH23 and SH35 strains resulted in different changes in villi height and crypt depth and inflammatory cell infiltration in the cecum. The SH35 group had higher liver and cecum bacterial cell counts when compared with SH23 strains...
- Effects of probiotics and maternal vaccination on Salmonella enteritidis infection in broiler chicksL A F Avila
Center for Diagnostics and Research in Avian Pathology CDPA, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul, Av Bento Gonçalves 8824, Porto Alegre, CEP 91540 000, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
Avian Dis 50:608-12. 2006..Although there was no significant effect of maternal vaccination on the number of SE CFU in the ceca, a significant effect of maternal vaccination on the SE CFU was observed in the liver, but not in the ceca at 5 days after challenge...
- Fluoroquinolone and macrolide resistance in Campylobacter jejuni isolated from broiler slaughterhouses in southern BrazilYuli M Sierra-Arguello
a Poultry Diagnostic and Research Centre CDPA, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul UFRGS, Porto Alegre, Brazil
Avian Pathol 45:66-72. 2016..A complete correlation was observed between the minimum inhibitory concentrations and PCR-RFLP assay. Finally, the cmeB gene that is responsible for multidrug resistance was detected in 16 isolates out the 50 strains (32%). ..