- Comparative study of the strength of the flexor and extensor muscles of the knee through isokinetic evaluation in normal subjects and patients subjected to trans-tibial amputationA Pedrinelli
Prosthesis and Orthosis Group, Orthopaedics and Traumatology Institute, University of Sao Paulo Medical School, Brazil
Prosthet Orthot Int 26:195-205. 2002..The authors' conclusion is that revision of the parameters used until then for rehabilitation of the patients subjected to trans-tibial amputation is needed...
- Anterior cruciate ligament ganglion: case reportAndré Pedrinelli
Instituto de Ortopedia e Traumatologia, Hospital das Clinicas, Faculty of Medicine, Universidade de Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Sao Paulo Med J 120:195-7. 2002..Not all ganglia diagnosed through magnetic resonance imaging need to undergo surgical treatment: only those that cause clinical signs and symptoms do. Surgical results are considered good or excellent in the vast majority of cases...
- The influence of femoral tunnel position in single-bundle ACL reconstruction on functional outcomes and return to sportsTiago Lazzaretti Fernandes
Institute of Orthopedics and Traumatology, Hospital das Clinicas, School of Medicine, University of Sao Paulo, 333 Dr Ovídio Pires de Campos, 05403 010, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc 22:97-103. 2014..The purpose of this study was to radiographically investigate the influence of femoral tunnel placement in ACL reconstruction on early outcomes and return to sports due to anatomic and nonanatomic positioning...
- Peptide glutamine supplementation for tolerance of intermittent exercise in soccer playersAlessandra Favano
Institute of Orthopedics and Traumatology, Hospital das Clinicas, Faculdade de Medicina, Universidade de Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Clinics (Sao Paulo) 63:27-32. 2008..To investigate whether supplementation of carbohydrate together with peptide glutamine would increase exercise tolerance in soccer players...
- The biomechanical effects of graft rotation on ACL reconstruction tunnel mismatchDanilo Ricardo Okiishi de Oliveira
Institute of Orthopedics and Traumatology, School of Medicine, University of Sao Paulo USP, R Dr Ovidio Pires de Campos, 333, Cerqueira Cesar, Sao Paulo, 05403 010, SP, Brazil
Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc . 2016..This study aimed to evaluate the degree of shortening and biomechanical changes in porcine patellar grafts subjected to relatively higher degrees of rotation. Data obtained with rotations of 0°, 540°, 720°, and 900° were compared...
- Isokinetic muscle strength and knee function associated with double femoral pin fixation and fixation with interference screw in anterior cruciate ligament reconstructionTiago Lazzaretti Fernandes
Institute of Orthopedics and Traumatology, Hospital das Clinicas, School of Medicine, FIFA Medical Centre of Excellence, University of Sao Paulo, 333 Dr Ovídio Pires de Campos, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc 20:275-80. 2012..The purpose of this study was to investigate early isokinetic muscle strength and knee function on bone-patellar tendon-bone (BPTB) ACL reconstruction with double femoral pin fixation or interference screw technique...