Regina Celia Moreira
- Hepatitis B virus infection in Haemodialysis Centres from Santa Catarina State, Southern Brazil. Predictive risk factors for infection and molecular epidemiologyFlair J Carrilho
Hepatology Branch, Department of Gastroenterology, University of Sao Paulo School of Medicine, Sao Paulo, Brazil
BMC Public Health 4:13. 2004..Since few data are reported from Brazil, our aim was to assess the frequency and risk factors for HBV infection in haemodialysis patients from 22 Dialysis Centres from Santa Catarina State, south of Brazil...
- Prospective study of hepatitis C virus infection in hemodialysis patients by monthly analysis of HCV RNA and antibodiesRegina Moreira
Laboratório de Hepatites do Serviço de Virologia do Instituto Adolfo Lutz, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Can J Microbiol 49:503-7. 2003..These data pointed out the high prevalence and incidence of HCV infection at hemodialysis centers in Brazil and showed that routine PCR is fundamental for improving the detection of HCV carriers among patients undergoing hemodialysis...
- Hepatitis C and hemodialysis: a reviewRegina Celia Moreira
Laboratory of Hepatitis, Virology Service, Adolfo Lutz Institute, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Braz J Infect Dis 9:269-75. 2005..Many questions must still be answered concerning infection by Hepatitis C virus (HCV); this is especially important for immunosuppressed patients...
- Epidemiological, serological and molecular aspects of hepatitis B and C in children and teenagers of municipal daycare facilities schools and schools in the city of SantosMaria Célia Cunha Ciaccia
Medical School, Universidade de Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Rev Bras Epidemiol 17:588-99. 2014....
- Epidemiological and serological aspects of hepatitis A among children and teenagers in the city of Santos: a cross-sectional studyMaria Célia Cunha Ciaccia
Department of Pediatrics, Instituto da Criança, Faculdade de Medicina da Universidade de Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Sao Paulo Med J 130:230-5. 2012..The aim here was to discover the prevalence of serological markers for the hepatitis A virus among children and teenagers at daycare facilities, kindergartens and elementary schools in the city of Santos...