- Retroperitoneoscopic adrenalectomy in pheochromocytomaMarcelo Hisano
Hospital das Clinicas, Faculdade de Medicina, Universidade de Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Clinics (Sao Paulo) 67:161-7. 2012....
- Cranberries and lower urinary tract infection preventionMarcelo Hisano
Laboratory of Medical Investigation, Department of Urology Lim55, Faculdade de Medicina, Universidade de Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Clinics (Sao Paulo) 67:661-8. 2012..This article reviews the key methods in using cranberries as a preventive measure for lower urinary tract infections, including in vitro studies and clinical trials...
- Congenital genitourinary abnormalities in children with Williams-Beuren syndromeZein M Sammour
Division of Urology, University of Sao Paulo School of Medicine, Sao Paulo, Brazil
J Pediatr Urol 10:804-9. 2014..Abdominal wall defects, external genitalia anomalies, and structural abnormalities of the urinary tract have been scarcely evaluated and were the focus of our study...
- Modified complete supine percutaneous nephrolithotomy: solving some problemsFabio C Vicentini
Section of Endourology, Division of Urology, Hospital das Clinicas, University of Sao Paulo Medical School, Sao Paulo, Brazil
J Endourol 27:845-9. 2013..Percutaneous nephrolithotomy (PCNL) is the gold standard treatment for patients with renal stones larger than 2 cm. In this article, we aim to describe our modified technique with the patient in a complete supine position for PCNL (csPCNL)...
- Secondary hypertension caused by massive renal lymphangiomatosisBruno E P Balbo
Division of Nephrology, Department of Medicine, University of Sao Paulo School of Medicine, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Urology 82:e11-2. 2013..Technetium-99m dimercaptosuccinic acid renal scintilography revealed decreased ipsilateral renal function. From these findings, the patient underwent right nephrectomy, which resulted in complete remission of his hypertension and pain...
- Laparoscopic ureteropyeloanastomosis in the treatment of duplex systemMarcelo Hisano
Urologic Clinic, Hospital das Clinicas, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil
Int Braz J Urol 38:235-41; discussion 241. 2012..Laparoscopic reconstruction with upper pole preservation is presented as an alternative treatment...