José H T G Fregnani
- Adjuvant chemoradiotherapy after d2-lymphadenectomy for gastric cancer: the role of n-ratio in patient selection. results of a single cancer centerWilson L Costa
Department of Abdominal Surgery, Hospital A, C, Camargo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Radiat Oncol 7:169. 2012....
- Human papillomavirus genotypes distribution in 175 invasive cervical cancer cases from BrazilCristina Mendes de Oliveira
Laboratorio de Virologia, Instituto de Medicina Tropical, Universidade de São, Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
BMC Cancer 13:357. 2013..We aimed to provide updated comprehensive data about the HPV types' distribution in patients with invasive cervical cancer...
- A school-based human papillomavirus vaccination program in barretos, Brazil: final results of a demonstrative studyJose Humberto Tavares Guerreiro Fregnani
Research and Teaching Institute Barretos Cancer Hospital IEP HCB, Barretos, Brazil
PLoS ONE 8:e62647. 2013..The implementation of a public HPV vaccination program in several developing countries, especially in Latin America, is a great challenge for health care specialists...
- Menopausal status: a possible predictive factor for recurrence in women with cancer of the uterine cervix without pelvic lymph node metastasisJosé H T G Fregnani
Department of Gynaecological Oncology, Barretos Cancer Hospital, Brazil
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 146:204-9. 2009....
- Extent of pelvic lymphadenectomy in women with squamous cell carcinoma of the uterine cervix: is there any prognostic value?Jose Humberto Tavares Guerreiro Fregnani
Department of Morphology, Santa Casa de Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
J Surg Oncol 100:252-7. 2009..The aim of this paper was to assess the influence of the number of surgically dissected pelvic lymph nodes (PLN) on disease-free survival...
- Assessment of pelvic lymph node micrometastatic disease in stages IB and IIA of carcinoma of the uterine cervixJ H T G Fregnani
Morphology Department, School of Medical Sciences of Santa Casa de São Paulo, Rua Dr Cesário Motta Júnior 61, CEP 01221 020 São Paulo, Brazil
Int J Gynecol Cancer 16:1188-94. 2006..We conclude that the frequency of MID in PLN was low. However, patients with MID presented a high risk of recurrence and reduced DFS...
- Absence of the musculocutaneous nerve: a rare anatomical variation with possible clinical-surgical implicationsJose Humberto Tavares Guerreiro Fregnani
Department of Morphology, Faculdade de Ciencias Medicas, Santa Casa de Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Sao Paulo Med J 126:288-90. 2008..Its absence has been described previously, but its real prevalence is unknown...
- Intensity of cervical inflammatory reaction as a risk factor for recurrence of carcinoma of the uterine cervix in stages IB and IIAJose Humberto Tavares Guerreiro Fregnani
Treatment and Research Center, Hospital do Cancer A C Camargo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Sao Paulo Med J 125:231-6. 2007..This study aimed to evaluate risk factors for initial-stage uterine cervix carcinoma recurrence (IB and IIA), considering inflammatory reaction intensity...
- [Unusual risk factors for lymph node metastasis in cancer of the uterine cervix]Jose Humberto Tavares Guerreiro Fregnani
Centro de Tratamento e Pesquisa, Hospital do Cancer A C Camargo
Rev Assoc Med Bras 53:338-43. 2007..To investigate the variables associated with pelvic lymph node metastasis in patients with carcinoma of the uterine cervix at stages IB and IIA...
- Comparison of biological behavior between early-stage adenocarcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma of the uterine cervixJosé H T G Fregnani
Morphology Department of the School of Medical Sciences of Santa Casa de São Paulo, Rua Dr Cesario Motta Junior, 61, CEP 01221 020 São Paulo, Brazil
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 136:215-23. 2008..1) To compare the anatomopathological variables and recurrence rates in patients with early-stage adenocarcinoma (AC) and squamous cell carcinoma (SCC) of the uterine cervix; (2) to identify the independent risk factors for recurrence...
- Evaluation of gene amplification and protein expression of HER-2/neu in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma using Fluorescence in situ Hybridization (FISH) and immunohistochemistryYukie Sato-Kuwabara
Department of Anatomic Pathology, Hospital AC Camargo, Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
BMC Cancer 9:6. 2009..The aim of this study was to verify the presence of HER-2/neu gene amplification using FISH, and to correlate the results with immunohistochemical expression and clinical-pathological findings...