André Arpad Faludi
- Effects of soy germ isoflavones and hormone therapy on nitric oxide derivatives, low-density lipoprotein oxidation, and vascular reactivity in hypercholesterolemic postmenopausal womenIsabela R O Pereira
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Menopause 13:942-50. 2006..To evaluate the effects of soy germ isoflavones and hormone therapy on vascular reactivity, the formation of nitric oxide derivatives, and lipid peroxidation in hypercholesterolemic postmenopausal women...
- Apolipoprotein E mRNA expression in mononuclear cells from normolipidemic and hypercholesterolemic individuals treated with atorvastatinAlvaro Cerda
Department of Clinical and Toxicological Analyses, School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil
Lipids Health Dis 10:206. 2011..The relationship of APOE genotypes and plasma lipids and atorvastatin response was also tested in this population...
- Progesterone abolishes estrogen and/or atorvastatin endothelium dependent vasodilatory effectsAndré Arpad Faludi
Dante Pazzanese Institute of Cardiology, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Atherosclerosis 177:89-96. 2004..The addition of a progestin has annulled these benefits...
- Lipid peroxidation and nitric oxide inactivation in postmenopausal womenIsabela Rosier Olimpio Pereira
Instituto Dante Pazzanese de Cardiologia, Faculdade de Ciências Farmacêuticas e Faculdade de Saudé Health, USP, Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Arq Bras Cardiol 80:406-23. 2003..To assess the effect of endogenous estrogens on the bioavailability of nitric oxide (.NO) and in the formation of lipid peroxidation products in pre- and postmenopausal women...
- Biomarkers of oxidative stress and endothelial dysfunction in glucose intolerance and diabetes mellitusEdimar Cristiano Pereira
Faculdade de Ciencias Farmaceuticas, Universidade de Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Clin Biochem 41:1454-60. 2008..To evaluate biomarkers of endothelial dysfunction and oxidative stress in glucose intolerance (GI) compared to overt diabetes (DM2)...
- ABCB1 and ABCC1 expression in peripheral mononuclear cells is influenced by gene polymorphisms and atorvastatin treatmentIvanise Marina Moretti Rebecchi
Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Sao Paulo, and University Hospital, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Biochem Pharmacol 77:66-75. 2009..In conclusion, ABCB1 and ABCC1 mRNA levels in PBMC are modulated by atorvastatin and ABCB1 G2677T/A polymorphism and ABCB1 baseline expression is related to differences in serum LDL cholesterol and apoB in response to atorvastatin...