- Follicular adenoma in a thyroglossal ductRogério Aparecido Dedivitis
Pathology Department of the Ana Costa Hospital
Braz J Otorhinolaryngol 73:430. 2007
- Videokymographic analysis of patients after frontolateral laryngectomy with sternohyoid muscle flap reconstructionR A Dedivitis
Departments of Head and Neck Surgery of Ana Costa Hospital and Irmandade da Santa Casa da Misericórdia de Santos, Santos SP, Brazil
Acta Otorhinolaryngol Ital 29:144-50. 2009..Only one case presented phase asymmetry. The mean values for the amplitude asymmetry index were 0.92 and 0.68, for the mixed and supraglottic vibratory sources, respectively...
- Surgical treatment of benign tracheal stenosis in adultsRogério Dedivitis
Department of Head and Neck Surgery of Federal University of São Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Int Surg 93:321-3. 2008..Four to eight rings were resected. The sleeve resection gave 89.5% success: one failure and one death. The success rate of tracheal resection with end-to-end anastomosis was 89.5%...
- [Prognostic factors and comorbidity impact upon the frontolateral laryngectomy]Rogério Aparecido Dedivitis
Livre Docente pela Fundação Lusíada, Santos, SP BR
Rev Col Bras Cir 36:392-7. 2009..To evaluate the survival rates, comorbidity impact, complications, and treatment failure facts...
- Antrochoanal polyp: analysis of 200 casesP Frosini
Department of Otorhinolaryngology, University of Florence, Italy
Acta Otorhinolaryngol Ital 29:21-6. 2009....
- Contact endoscopy of the larynx as an auxiliary method to the surgical margins in frontolateral laryngectomyR A Dedivitis
Postgraduation Course on Health Sciences, Hospital Heliopolis, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Acta Otorhinolaryngol Ital 29:16-20. 2009..In conclusion, rigid and contact laryngoscopy is effective in establishing the disease-free surgical margins in patients submitted to frontolateral laryngectomy...
- The impact of the glottic configuration after frontolateral laryngectomy on the perceptual voice analysis: a preliminary studyRogerio A Dedivitis
Hospital Heliopolis, Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
J Voice 22:760-4. 2008..These results suggest that the relative measurement of the anterior commissure synechia is a crucial factor worsening voice quality and that the perceptual analyses score has a strong correlation to the synechia's impact...
- Analysis of safety of short-stay thyroid surgeryR A Dedivitis
Fundação Lusíada UNILUS, Santos, Departments of Head and Neck Surgery, Ana Costa Hospital and Irmandade da Santa Casa da Misericórdia de Santos, Santos, Brazil
Acta Otorhinolaryngol Ital 29:326-30. 2009..05 days. In conclusion, the one-day surgery model is safe and effective in patients undergoing surgery for thyroid disorders...
- Pharyngocutaneous fistula following total laryngectomyR A Dedivitis
Service of Head and Neck Surgery, Ana Costa Hospital, Brazil
Acta Otorhinolaryngol Ital 27:2-5. 2007..051). Although without statistical significance, fistula development was also associated with peri-operative blood transfusion, T stage, and type of neck dissection...
- Vocal fold paralysis in subacute thyroiditisRogério Aparecido Dedivitis
Post Graduate Otorhinolaryngolocial and Head and Neck Surgery Course, UNIFESP, Paulista Medical School, Brazil
Braz J Otorhinolaryngol 73:138. 2007
- [Identification of the external branch of the superior laryngeal nerve during minimally invasive video-assisted thyroidectomy]Rogerio A Dedivitis
UNIFESP Escola Paulista de Medicina
Braz J Otorhinolaryngol 71:326-8. 2005..The minimally invasive video-assisted thyroidectomy (MIVAT) without gas infusion is considered safe and has advantages in terms of cosmetic results compared to the conventional approach...
- Preliminary results from minimally invasive video-assisted thyroidectomyRogério Aparecido Dedivitis
Head and Neck Surgery Service, Hospital Ana Costa, Metropolitan University of Santos, Rua Dr Olinto Rodrigues Dantas 343, CEP 11050 220 Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Sao Paulo Med J 123:298-9. 2005..The aim of this work is to analyze our preliminary results from minimally invasive video-assisted thyroidectomy...
- Outcome after partial frontolateral laryngectomyRogerio A Dedivitis
Departments of Head and Neck Surgery, Hospital Ana Costa and Irmandade da Santa Casa da Misericórdia de Santos, Santos, Brazil
Int Surg 90:113-8. 2005..We had one death caused by the disease. Frontolateral laryngectomy is an efficient treatment for selected cases of early glottic carcinoma...
- [Oncocytic variant of medullary thyroid carcinoma: case report]Rogerio A Dedivitis
Setor de Cirurgia de Cabeça e Pescoço, Irmandade da Santa Casa da Misericórdia de Santos, SP
Arq Bras Endocrinol Metabol 48:315-7. 2004..After a 40-month follow-up the patient is alive with no evidence of disease. Medullary carcinoma should be considered in the differential diagnosis of unusual thyroid carcinomas with predominance of cells with oncocytic changes...
- Multiple ectopic parathyroid adenomasRogério Aparecido Dedivitis
Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery of Universidade Metropolitana de Santos Unimes, Hospital Ana Costa, Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Sao Paulo Med J 122:32-4. 2004..Multiple ectopic glands are rare and present a particular challenge in parathyroid surgery...
- Interobserver perceptual analysis of smokers voiceR A Dedivitis
Faculdade de Ciencias da Saude, Universidade Metropolitana de Santos, Santos, Brazil
Clin Otolaryngol Allied Sci 29:124-7. 2004..095) and 70.2% (kappa = 0.039) for 2 and 3. The disagreement among the observers was worst for pathological rather than normal voices; when disagreement was present among experienced judges, it was of only one point in the scale used...
- Pectoralis major musculocutaneous flap in head and neck cancer reconstructionRogerio A Dedivitis
Department of Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery, Medicine School of UNIMES, Rua 470 da Constituição, 374 11015 Santos, Brazil
World J Surg 26:67-71. 2002..There was donor site seroma in one patient. The flap was functionally adequate both in the reconstruction of the neopharynx and for repair of great surgical defects. So it is a versatile method with good functional results...
- Structures constituting the sound source after the treatment of early glottic cancerRogerio A Dedivitis
School of Medicine, Fundação Lusíada, Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil
J Voice 25:e47-51. 2011..The videolaryngostroboscopy is a useful tool to analyze the laryngeal structural changes and compensatory motion after the therapeutic approach...
- Contact endoscopy for identifying the parathyroid glands during thyroidectomyA V Guimarães
Department of Head and Neck Surgery, Sao Paulo Medical School, University of São Paulo LGB, Rua Dr Olinto Rodrigues Dantas 343, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Acta Otorhinolaryngol Ital 30:20-6. 2010..During the period studied, association between total duration of surgery and time taken to locate and identify parathyroid glands was statistically significant...
- Transcutaneous fine needle aspiration biopsy of the preepiglottic spaceR A Dedivitis
Service of Head and Neck Surgery, Complexo Hospitalar Heliópolis, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Acta Cytol 44:158-62. 2000..To evaluate transcutaneous fine needle aspiration biopsy of the preepiglottic space for staging supraglottic squamous cell carcinoma...