- Adjuvant aqueous ozone in the treatment of bisphosphonate induced necrosis of the jaws: report of two cases and long-term follow-up
M A Brozoski
Department of Oral Surgery Dental School, University of São Paulo Assistant Professor Oral Surgery São Leopoldo Mandic Dental School São Paulo, Brazil
Minerva Stomatol 63:35-41. 2014
..The application of aqueous ozone daily mouthwashes and weekly professional irrigation were safe; free from adverse effects, easily of handling and worked as an important adjuvant therapeutic strategy for the treatment of BONJ. ..
- Surgical management of dentigerous cyst and keratocystic odontogenic tumor in children: a conservative approach and 7-year follow-up
Maria Cristina Zindel Deboni
Department of Oral Surgery, Dental School, University of Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
J Appl Oral Sci 20:282-5. 2012
..The treatment was chosen in order to preserve the associated permanent teeth with complementary orthodontic treatment to direct eruption of the associated permanent teeth. At 7-years of follow-up, none of the cases showed recurrence...
- Mucormycosis in an immunocompetent patient: follow-up of 1 year after treatment
M C Z Deboni
Oral Medicine Service Heliópolis Hospital, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Acta Otolaryngol 126:993-6. 2006
..He was treated by surgery and removal of the necrotic bone and amphotericin B medication. At 1-year follow-up he shows complete recovery...
- Clinical, radiological and histological features of calcifying epithelial odontogenic tumor: case report
Maria Cristina Zindel Deboni
Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Faculty of Dentistry, University of Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Braz Dent J 17:171-4. 2006
..Computed tomography imaging, radiographic and pathological findings, surgical patterns, gross anatomy of the lesion and the performed treatment are discussed...
- Paradental cyst: case report and review of the literature
Maria da Graça Naclério-Homem
Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, College of Dentistry, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil
J Clin Pediatr Dent 29:83-6. 2004
..The main aspects related to its classification, diagnosis and clinical characteristics are also discussed...
- The influence of statins on osseointegration: a systematic review of animal model studies
D I Sendyk
Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Faculty of Dentistry, University of Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
J Oral Rehabil 43:873-882. 2016
..Despite data from included studies point to beneficial effects, standardized studies and with less risk of bias, are needed to clarify the role of statins on osseointegration...
- Accuracy of perioperative mandibular positions in orthognathic surgery
A M Borba
Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Faculty of Dentistry, University of Sao Paulo USP, Sao Paulo, Brazil Post Graduate Department, Faculty of Dentistry, University of Cuiabá UNIC, Brazil Electronic address
Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg 43:972-9. 2014
..While in most instances centric occlusion can be adequately reproduced under general anaesthesia, for some specific orthognathic cases more accurate results might be obtained if the mandible-first sequence is used. ..
- Action of antimicrobial agents on infected odontogenic cysts
Andréia Aparecida Traina
Department of Oral Surgery, Prostheses and Maxillofacia Traumatology, Dental School, University of Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Quintessence Int 36:805-11. 2005
..The aim of the present study was to determine the antimicrobial action of amoxicillin and metronidazole on infected odontogenic cysts...