F A B Colugnati
- An application of bootstrap resampling method to obtain confidence interval for percentile fatness cutoff points in childhood and adolescence overweight diagnosesF A B Colugnati
Department of Pediatrics, Federal University of Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Int J Obes (Lond) 29:340-7. 2005....
- Accuracy of obesity diagnosis in Brazilian adolescents: comparison of Cole et al and Must et al criteria with DXA percentage of fat massF L C Oliveira
Department of Pediatrics, Discipline of Nutrition and Metabolism, Federal University of Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Nutr Hosp 21:484-90. 2006..to assess the accuracy of the two most used anthropometric criteria: Must and Cole to diagnose obesity in adolescence comparing with percentage of fat mass determined by DXA...
- Resting energy expenditure and its determinants in hemodialysis patientsM A Kamimura
Nutrition Program, Federal University of Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Eur J Clin Nutr 61:362-7. 2007..As resting energy expenditure (REE) is scarcely investigated in patients on hemodialysis (HD) therapy, we aimed to evaluate the REE and its determinants in HD patients...
- The role of exclusive breastfeeding and sugar-sweetened beverage consumption on preschool children's weight gainJ A C Silveira
Department of Pediatrics, Universidade Federal de Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Pediatr Obes 10:91-7. 2015..However, no other studies have simultaneously investigated the role of each factor on children's conditional weight gain (CWG)...
- Anthropometry and body composition in ethnic Japanese and Caucasian adolescent girls: considerations on ethnicity and menarcheM A Sampei
Department of Post graduate in Nutrition, Universidade Federal de Sao Paulo Escola Paulista de Medicina, Rua Marselhesa, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord 27:1114-20. 2003..This study aimed to compare the various anthropometric and body composition parameters based on the ethnicity and the absence or presence of menarche...