Milena Baptista Bueno
- [Risks associated with the weaning process in children born in a university hospital: a prospective cohort in the first year of life, São Paulo, 1998-1999]Milena Baptista Bueno
Departamento de Nutricao, Faculdade de Saude Publica, Universidade de Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, SP, 01246 904, Brasil
Cad Saude Publica 19:1453-60. 2003..006-1.486) and mother's schooling (hr primary/university = 2.13; 95% CI = 1.381-3.307 and hr secondary/university = 1.78; 95% CI = 1.145-2.792), which could be related to knowledge concerning the benefits of exclusive breastfeeding...
- Dietary calcium intake and overweight: an epidemiologic viewMilena Baptista Bueno
University of Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Nutrition 24:1110-5. 2008..We evaluated the relation between overweight and calcium intake in adults living in the municipality of São Paulo, Brazil...
- Added sugars: consumption and associated factors among adults and the elderly. São Paulo, BrazilMilena Baptista Bueno
Nutrition Department, School of Public Health, University of Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Rev Bras Epidemiol 15:256-64. 2012..To investigate added sugar intake, main dietary sources and factors associated with excessive intake of added sugar...
- Nutritional risk among Brazilian children 2 to 6 years old: a multicenter studyMilena Baptista Bueno
Nutrition Department, University of Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Nutrition 29:405-10. 2013..To estimate the nutritional risk in children 2 to 6 y old...
- Trans fatty acid intake among the population of the city of São Paulo, BrazilMichelle Alessandra de Castro
Programa de Pós graduação em Nutrição em Saúde Pública, Faculdade de Saude Publica, Universidade de Sao Paulo, Avenida Dr Arnaldo 715, Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Rev Saude Publica 43:991-7. 2009..To analyze the monounsaturated and polyunsaturated trans fatty acid intake among the general population...
- [Changes in the nutritional status of children in public day care facilities in the municipality of São Paulo, Brazil]Milena Baptista Bueno
Universidade de Sao Paulo, Faculdade de Saude Publica, Departamento de Nutricao, Sao Paulo, Brasil
Rev Panam Salud Publica 14:165-70. 2003..To assess changes in the anthropometric characteristics of children receiving care in public day care facilities in the municipality of São Paulo, Brazil...