Homero Oliveira de Arruda
- Can selective retroperitoneal lymphadenectomy be better than unilateral retroperitoneal lymphadenectomy?Homero O Arruda
Division of Urology, Paulista School of Medicine, Federal University of Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Int Braz J Urol 29:412-7. 2003..To propose a new modality of retroperitoneal lymphadenectomy as a complementary treatment for patients with high risk, stage I nonseminomatous testicular tumor...
- The impact of prior prostatic surgery on urinary continence in patients undergoing orthotopic ileal neobladderHomero O de Arruda
Division of Urology, Paulista School of Medicine, Federal University of Sao Paulo, UNIFESP, Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Int Braz J Urol 29:502-6; discussion 506. 2003....
- The impact of psoriasis on quality of lifeL H de Arruda
Disciplina de Dermatologia, Faculdade de Medicina de Jundiai, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Br J Dermatol 144:33-6. 2001..This concept is multidimensional, encompassing the physical, social and psychological wellbeing of the person and is based on the patient's view of their condition...
- [PSA and anthropometric measurements among Amazon Indians: an evaluation of the Parkatejê community]Homero Oliveira de Arruda
Escola Paulista de Medicina, Universidade Federal de Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, SP, Brasil
Rev Saude Publica 37:624-8. 2003..The study was conducted with the objective of verifying the occurrence of prostate cancer among members of an Amazon community, as well as its possible relationship to acculturation and overweight (body mass index)...
- Renoduodenal fistula after renal tumor ablation with radiofrequencyHomero O de Arruda
Department of Urology, Federal University of Sao Paulo, Paulista School of Medicine UNIFESP EPM, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Surg Laparosc Endosc Percutan Tech 16:342-3. 2006..To report a renoduodenal fistula after renal tumor ablation with radiofrequency (RFA)...
- Human penile ossification: case reportHomero Oliveira de Arruda
Department of Urology, Universidade Federal de Sao Paulo Escola Paulista de Medicina, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Sao Paulo Med J 125:124-5. 2007..Among several conditions that have been correlated with this problem the most frequent is Peyronie disease. In all these conditions, human penile ossification appears to be a metaplastic bone formation process...
- Rectal injury in radical perineal prostatectomyHomero Oliveira de Arruda
Department of Urology, Sao Paulo Hospital, Federal University of Sao Paulo, Paulista School of Medicine, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Tumori 93:532-5. 2007..To report our experience in treating patients with rectal injury with radical perineal prostatectomy...
- Studying the satisfaction of patients on the outcome of an aesthetic dermatological filler treatmentLúcia Helena Fávaro de Arruda
Department of Dermatology, Catholic University of Campinas, Sao Paulo, Brazil
J Cosmet Dermatol 7:246-50. 2008..Poll questionnaire has been used for such evaluation, and the analysis of the electroencephalogram (EEG) mapping obtained while the patient answers the satisfaction questionnaire may render the results less subjective...