- Hysteroscopic polypectomy decreases NF-κB1 expression in the mid-secretory endometrium of women with endometrial polyp
Kafkas University School of Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Kars, Turkey Electronic address
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 189:96-100. 2015
..We evaluated the NF-κB1 level and NF-κB p65 expression in the endometrium before and after hysteroscopic removal of the endometrial polyp during the mid-secretory phase...
- Intramuscular abdominal wall endometriosis treated by ultrasound-guided ethanol injection
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Kafkas University School of Medicine, Kars, Turkey
Clin Med Res 12:160-5. 2014
..Compared with the complications of surgical excision, the complications of sclerotherapy by ethanol are at a more acceptable level. Sclerotherapy by ethanol injection may be an alternative treatment to surgery for AWE. ..
- Pelvic floor dysfunction, and effects of pregnancy and mode of delivery on pelvic floor
Division of Urogynecology, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Kafkas University Medical School, Kars, Turkey Electronic address
Taiwan J Obstet Gynecol 53:452-8. 2014
..The routine use of episiotomy for many years in order to prevent PFD is not recommended anymore; episiotomy should be used in selected cases, and the mediolateral procedures should be used if needed. ..
- Evaluation of the importance of the serum levels of CA-125, CA15-3, CA-19-9, carcinoembryonic antigen and alpha fetoprotein for distinguishing benign and malignant adnexal masses and contribution of different test combinations to diagnostic accuracy
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Taksim Education and Research Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
Eur J Gynaecol Oncol 34:540-4. 2013
- Coexistence of a congenital arteriovenous fistula of the left breast with a true aneurysm of the right internal mammary artery
Ahmet Said Cil
Corresponding Author Murat Bozkurt, Universal Malatya Hastanesi, Turgut Özal Bulvarı, Ankara Asfaltı 6 km No 219, 44000 Malatya Turkey
Clin Med Res 11:237-41. 2013
..To the best of our knowledge, this is the first published case of the coexistence of a congenital AVF with a true aneurysm of the breast. The radiologic findings of these rare entities have been reviewed according to the literature. ..
- Giant vulvar schwannoma: a case report
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Universal Hospital Group Malatya, Turkey
Acta Med Iran 51:427-9. 2013
..The tumor was resected for treatment and the histological examination confirmed to be a vulvar schwannoma. In our best knowledge, vulvar schwannoma in this case is the largest size in the literature. ..
- Serum salusins levels are increased and correlated positively with cyst size in ovarian endometrioma
a Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Kafkas University School of Medicine, Kars, Turkey
Gynecol Endocrinol 31:639-42. 2015
..The objective of this study is to evaluate plasma concentrations of salusin-α and salusin-β levels in women with endometrioma and non-endometriotic benign ovarian cysts...
- Primary ovarian and pararectal hydatid cysts mimicking pelvic endometriosis
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Universal Hospital Group, Malatya, Turkey
Acta Med Iran 50:839-42. 2012
..Pathologic examination gives the diagnosis of hydatid cysts. Retrospectively, we investigate the primary infection but the patient had no history of hepatic and liver involvement, it is a case of primary infection...