- Field perspective deficit for positive memories characterizes autobiographical memory in euthymic depressed patients
CNRS UMR 7593, IFR Neurosciences, Pavillon Clerambault, Groupe Hospitalier Pitie Salpetriere, Paris 75013, France
Behav Res Ther 46:322-33. 2008
..Specific cognitive interventions may improve the self-relevance of their positive memories...
- Breast cancer affects both the hippocampus volume and the episodic autobiographical memory retrieval
CNRS USR 3246, CR Icm, Pitie Salpetriere Hospital, Paris, France
PLoS ONE 6:e25349. 2011
..This exception may be due to the fact that, consequently to the cancer experience as such, this population might already be characterized by a reduced hippocampus with an episodic autobiographical memory deficit...
- Can voxel based morphometry, manual segmentation and automated segmentation equally detect hippocampal volume differences in acute depression?
CNRS UMR, Emotion Center, Department of Psychiatry, Groupe Hospitalier Pitie Salpetriere, Paris, France
Neuroimage 45:29-37. 2009
..Few studies used automated methods such as voxel-based morphometry (VBM) or automated segmentation that can overcome certain drawbacks of manual segmentation (essentially intra- and inter-rater variability and operator time consumption)...
- Self-referential processing and the prefrontal cortex over the course of depression: a pilot study
CNRS USR 3246, Pitie Salpetriere Hospital, Paris, France
J Affect Disord 124:196-201. 2010
..The aim of this pilot study was to examine whether this pattern was stable over the course of depression...
- Negative affectivity, self-referential processing and the cortical midline structures
CNRS USR 3246, Pitie Salpetriere Hospital, 47 Boulevard de l Hopital, 75013 Paris, France
Soc Cogn Affect Neurosci 6:426-33. 2011
..Within the CMS, the dorsal MPFC may play a key role in negative affectivity, integrating an increased attention to negative stimuli with an increased attention to the self...
- In search of the depressive self: extended medial prefrontal network during self-referential processing in major depression
CNRS USR 3246, Pitie Salpetriere Hospital, 75013 Paris, France
Soc Cogn Affect Neurosci 4:305-12. 2009
..These results provide evidence for an extended medial prefrontal network during self-referential processing in major depression, suggesting the involvement of a greater cognitive control...
- Cognitive avoidance of intrusive memories and autobiographical memory: specificity, autonoetic consciousness, and self-perspective
CNRS UMR 7593, IFR Neurosciences Pitie Salpetriere, Department of C L Psychiatry, European Georges Pompidou Hospital, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Paris, France
Memory 17:1-7. 2009
..These findings suggest that cognitive avoidance of intrusive memories is associated with a decrease of the episodic components of AM retrieval...
- The eye of the self: precuneus volume and visual perspective during autobiographical memory retrieval
Faculte de Medecine, Université Pierre et Marie Curie UPMC, Paris, France
Brain Struct Funct 219:959-68. 2014
..Our results provide first evidence for the role of the precuneus in egocentric spatial processing in the context of AM retrieval among healthy subjects. ..
- Genetics and personality affect visual perspective in autobiographical memory
CNRS USR 3246, Bâtiment de la Force, Groupe Hospitalier Pitie Salpetriere, 47 Boulevard de l Hopital, 75013 Paris, France
Conscious Cogn 18:823-30. 2009
..Visual perspective and vulnerability for depression may share some biological bases...
- Brain effects of antidepressants in major depression: a meta-analysis of emotional processing studies
CNRS USR 3246, Emotion Center, Groupe Hospitalier Pitie Salpetriere, Paris, France
J Affect Disord 130:66-74. 2011