- Resistance to leptin-replacement therapy in Berardinelli-Seip congenital lipodystrophy: an immunological origin
Unité INSERM U690, Hopital Robert Debre, 48 Boulevard Serurier, Paris, France
Eur J Endocrinol 162:1083-91. 2010
- Adaptive changes in neonatal hormonal and metabolic profiles induced by fetal growth restriction
Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherché Médicale Unit 690, 48 Boulevard Serurier, 75019 Paris, France
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 93:4027-32. 2008
- Catch-up growth following fetal growth restriction promotes rapid restoration of fat mass but without metabolic consequences at one year of age
INSERM, U690, Paris, France
PLoS ONE 4:e5343. 2009
..However, the link between fetal and early postnatal growth and the associated anthropometric and metabolic changes have been poorly studied...
- Bone mineral content at birth is determined both by birth weight and fetal growth pattern
INSERM U690, Hopital Robert Debre, Paris, FR 75019, France
Pediatr Res 64:86-90. 2008
..05). In multivariate analysis, FGR and SGA were significant and independent predictors of low BMC. In conclusion, fetal growth pattern affects BMC not only in SGA infants but also when birth weight is maintained in the normal range...
- Metabolic correction induced by leptin replacement treatment in young children with Berardinelli-Seip congenital lipoatrophy
Universite Paris 7, INSERM U690, Paris, France
Pediatrics 120:e291-6. 2007
..The objective of this study was to test safety and efficacy of recombinant-methionyl-human leptin replacement in children with Berardinelli-Seip syndrome before development of severe metabolic disease..
- Revisiting autoimmune gastritis in children and adolescents with type 1 diabetes
Universite Paris Descartes, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Paris, France
Pediatr Diabetes . 2016
..Assess the frequency of anti-H+ /K+ adenosine triphosphatase (ATPase) autoantibodies (AAB) and symptoms of autoimmune gastritis in children and adolescents with type 1 diabetes (T1D)...
- SGA children with moderate catch-up growth are showing the impaired insulin secretion at the age of 4
INSERM CIE 05 Unité d épidémiologie clinique, Hopital Robert Debre, Paris, France
PLoS ONE 9:e100337. 2014
..Being born small for gestational age (SGA) is a risk factor for later development of type 2 diabetes. The development of glucose tolerance disorders in adults involves insulin resistance and impaired insulin secretion...
- Pathophysiology of insulin resistance in subjects born small for gestational age
INSERM, U690, Paris, FR 75019, France Université Paris 7, Paris, FR 75205 cedex 13, France
Best Pract Res Clin Endocrinol Metab 22:503-15. 2008
..The relative impact of early postnatal events in relation to fetal growth has to be considered for designing health policy strategies for early interventions aimed at decreasing disease risk throughout life...
- Innate small babies are metabolically healthy children
Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale CIE 05 Unité d épidémiologie clinique, 48, Boulevard de Sérurier, Hopital Robert Debre, F 75019 Paris, France
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 97:4407-13. 2012
..The SGA is defined as a birth weight below -2 SD of the distribution for sex and gestational age. However, the definition of SGA does not distinguish between those born after fetal growth restriction and innate SGA (iSGA)...
- Pathophysiology of insulin resistance in small for gestational age subjects: a role for adipose tissue?
INSERM, U690 and Université Paris 7 Denis Diderot, Paris, France
Endocr Dev 19:73-83. 2010
..The relative impact of early postnatal events in relation to fetal growth has to be considered for designing health policy strategies for early interventions aimed at decreasing the diseases risk throughout life...
- Insulin regimens, diabetes knowledge, quality of life, and HbA1c in children and adolescents with type 1 diabetes
Endocrinologie, gynécologie et diabétologie pédiatrique, Hopital Necker, Paris, France
Pediatr Diabetes . 2016
..To further describe the changes in insulin therapy regimens and hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c) in children and adolescents with type 1 diabetes, and their associations with diabetes knowledge and quality of life...
- Management of neonates born to women with Graves' disease: a cohort study
Endocrinologie Gynécologie Diabétologie PédiatriquesHôpital Universitaire Necker Enfants Malades, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, 149 rue de Sevres, 75015 Paris FranceINSERM U1016IMAGINE Institute, Universite Paris Descartes, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Paris, FranceDépartement de Maternité Bichat BeaujonAssistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris, DHU Risque et Grossesse, Universite Paris VII, Paris, France
Eur J Endocrinol 170:855-62. 2014
..The aim of this study was to evaluate the course of thyroid function and clinical outcomes during the first postnatal month in babies born to mothers with GD...
- Lower insulin secretory response to glucose induced by artificial nutrition in children: prolonged and total parenteral nutrition
INSERM, U690, Paris, 75019, France
Pediatr Res 62:624-9. 2007
..These data emphasize that metabolic conditions induced by TPN can lead to lower insulin secretory response to glucose. Patients who remain dependent on TPN are at risk of developing glucose tolerance disorders...
- Glucose metabolism in 105 children and adolescents after pancreatectomy for congenital hyperinsulinism
Pediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes, Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, Université Paris Descartes Sorbonne Paris Cité, Paris, France
Diabetes Care 35:198-203. 2012
..To describe the long-term metabolic outcome of children with congenital hyperinsulinism after near-total or partial elective pancreatectomy...
- Evaluation of the pharmacokinetics of glibenclamide tablet given, off label, orally to children suffering from neonatal syndromic hyperglycemia
EA 7323, Université Paris Descartes Sorbonne Paris Cité, Paris, France
Eur J Clin Pharmacol 72:1373-1379. 2016
..In this study, oral Gb pharmacokinetics was investigated in children in order to describe the concentration time courses, the influence of covariates, and the relationships between drug concentrations and efficacy...
- CACNA1H Mutations Are Associated With Different Forms of Primary Aldosteronism
INSERM, UMRS_970, Paris Cardiovascular Research Center, Paris, France Université Paris Descartes, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Paris, France
EBioMedicine 13:225-236. 2016
- Changes in insulin therapy regimens over 10 yr in children and adolescents with type 1 diabetes attending diabetes camps
Pediatric and Adolescent Diabetes, Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, Paris, France
Pediatr Diabetes 15:329-35. 2014
..To describe the changes in insulin therapy regimens of children and adolescents with type 1 diabetes over 10 yr and their correlation with hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c)...
- ZnT8 is a major CD8+ T cell-recognized autoantigen in pediatric type 1 diabetes
INSERM, Unité 1013, Paris, France
Diabetes 61:1779-84. 2012
..Thus, ZnT8 is a major CD8(+) T-cell autoantigen, and ELISpot assays display similar performance in adult and pediatric type 1 diabetes...
- Insulin allergy and extensive lipoatrophy in child with type 1 diabetes
Inserm U 690 Diabète de l enfant et développement, Robert Debre Hospital, Paris, France
Horm Res 65:253-60. 2006
..It is suggested that familial disorders of immune cell functions with abnormal and excessive cytokine production might explain these adverse effects triggered by insulin with severe allergic reactions and lipoatrophy...