Affiliation: University Hospital Antwerp
- History of transplantation at the University Hospital of AntwerpDirk Ysebaert
Dienst Hepatobiliaire and Transplantatie and Endocriene Heelkunde, Edegem, Belgium
Acta Chir Belg 103:37-8. 2003
- Organ procurement after euthanasia: Belgian experienceD Ysebaert
Transplantation Centers of Antwerp University Hospital, University of Liege, Liege
Transplant Proc 41:585-6. 2009..A clear separation between the euthanasia request, the euthanasia procedure, and the organ procurement procedure is necessary...
- Injury-dependent retention of intraportally administered mesenchymal stromal cells following partial hepatectomy of steatotic liver does not lead to improved liver recoveryNele Boeykens
Laboratory of Experimental Surgery, Antwerp Surgical Training and Research Centre, University of Antwerp University Hospital of Antwerp, Antwerp, Belgium
PLoS ONE 8:e69092. 2013....
- Plasmid-based genetic modification of human bone marrow-derived stromal cells: analysis of cell survival and transgene expression after transplantation in rat spinal cordMark W Ronsyn
Division of Clinical Pharmacology, University of Antwerp, Antwerp, Belgium
BMC Biotechnol 7:90. 2007..Three genetically modified hMSC lines (EGFP, NT3, NT3-EGFP) were established and used to study cell survival and transgene expression following transplantation in rat spinal cord...
- Reporter gene-expressing bone marrow-derived stromal cells are immune-tolerated following implantation in the central nervous system of syngeneic immunocompetent miceIrene Bergwerf
Laboratory of Experimental Hematology, University of Antwerp, Antwerp, Belgium
BMC Biotechnol 9:1. 2009..However, in many pre-clinical cell therapy studies, reporter gene-assisted imaging of cellular implants in the CNS and potential reporter gene and/or cell-based immunogenicity, still remain challenging research topics...