Fanny Wilhelmina Adriana Cornelia Scherf
Affiliation: University Hospital Antwerp
- The ASSR: clinical application in normal-hearing and hearing-impaired infants and adults, comparison with the click-evoked ABR and pure-tone audiometryFanny Scherf
Antwerp University Hospital, Department of Otolaryngology, Edegem, Belgium
Int J Audiol 45:281-6. 2006..In subjects with normal hearing the individual ASSR-based threshold estimations scatter too much. Instead the average of the ASSR-based threshold estimations corresponds well with the FPTA...
- Hearing benefits of second-side cochlear implantation in two groups of childrenFanny Scherf
Univ Dept ORL, Antwerp University Hospital, Antwerp University, Wilrijkstraat 10, 2650 Edegem, Belgium
Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol 71:1855-63. 2007..To investigate the additional bilateral benefits of a second cochlear implant (CI) in a group of young children (<6 years of age) and a group of older children (>6 years of age)...
- Functional outcome of sequential bilateral cochlear implantation in young children: 36 months postoperative resultsFanny Wilhelmina Adriana Cornelia Scherf
University Department ORL, Antwerp University Hospital, Antwerp University, Edegem, Belgium
Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol 73:723-30. 2009..To examine the effects of sequential bilateral cochlear implantation (CI) on the life of young children after 36 months of bilateral implant use...
- Subjective benefits of sequential bilateral cochlear implantation in young children after 18 months of implant useFanny Scherf
University Department of ORL, Antwerp University Hospital, Faculty of Medicine, Antwerp University, Antwerp, Belgium
ORL J Otorhinolaryngol Relat Spec 71:112-21. 2009..To investigate the subjective benefits of bilateral cochlear implantation in 33 young children after 18 months of second implant use...
- Three-year postimplantation auditory outcomes in children with sequential bilateral cochlear implantationFanny Scherf
Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Antwerp University Hospital, Antwerp University, Edegem, Belgium
Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol 118:336-44. 2009..We report on the auditory abilities and speech performance in quiet and noise of 35 children with sequential bilateral cochlear implantation after 3 years of bilateral implant use...