Affiliation: Universitair Ziekenhuis Brussel
- A randomized hypofractionation dose escalation trial for high risk prostate cancer patients: interim analysis of acute toxicity and quality of life in 124 patientsDarius Norkus
Department of Radiotherapy, Institute of Oncology, Vilnius University, Vilnius, Lithuania
Radiat Oncol 8:206. 2013..Here, we report on acute toxicity and quality of life (QOL) for the first 124 randomized patients...
- Health-related quality of life in survivors of stage I-II breast cancer: randomized trial of post-operative conventional radiotherapy and hypofractionated tomotherapyHarijati Versmessen
Department of Radiation Oncology, UZ Brussel, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Laarbeeklaan 101, 1090 Jette, Brussels, Belgium
BMC Cancer 12:495. 2012..Tomotherapy uses an integrated computed tomography scanner to improve treatment accuracy, aiming to reduce the adverse effects of radiotherapy...
- Scapula alata in early breast cancer patients enrolled in a randomized clinical trial of post-surgery short-course image-guided radiotherapyNele Adriaenssens
Breast Clinic, Oncologic Surgery, Universitair Ziekenhuis Brussel, Laarbeeklaan 101, 1090 Brussels, Belgium
World J Surg Oncol 10:86. 2012..We evaluated the risk factors associated with SA and the relationship of SA with ipsilateral shoulder/arm morbidity in a series of patients enrolled in a trial of post-surgery radiotherapy (RT)...
- Early contralateral shoulder-arm morbidity in breast cancer patients enrolled in a randomized trial of post-surgery radiation therapyNele Adriaenssens
Breast Clinic, Oncological Surgery, UZ Brussel, Laarbeeklaan 101, 1090 Brussels, Belgium
Breast Cancer (Auckl) 6:79-93. 2012..Shoulder/arm morbidity is a common complication of breast cancer surgery and radiotherapy (RT), but little is known about acute contralateral morbidity...
- Prospective, risk-adapted strategy of stereotactic body radiotherapy for early-stage non-small-cell lung cancer: results of a Phase II trialSamuel Bral
Department of Radiotherapy, University Hospital Brussels, Brussels, Belgium
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 80:1343-9. 2011..Validation of a prospective, risk-adapted strategy for early-stage non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patients treated with stereotactic body radiotherapy (SBRT)...
- Toxicity and outcome results of a class solution with moderately hypofractionated radiotherapy in inoperable Stage III non-small cell lung cancer using helical tomotherapySamuel Bral
Department of Radiation Oncology, Oncology Center, Universitair Ziekenhuis Brussel UZB, Brussels, Belgium
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 77:1352-9. 2010..To prospectively assess the feasibility, toxicity, and local control of a class solution protocol of moderately hypofractionated tomotherapy in Stage III, inoperable, locally advanced non-small-cell lung cancer patients...