Hilde Van Parijs
Affiliation: Universitair Ziekenhuis Brussel
- Breast conserving treatment for breast cancer: dosimetric comparison of different non-invasive techniques for additional boost deliveryHilde Van Parijs
UZ Brussel, Vrije Universiteit Brussel VUB, Brussels, Belgium
Radiat Oncol 9:36. 2014..We present a dosimetric comparison of different non-invasive treatment techniques for additional boost delivery...
- Scapula alata in early breast cancer patients enrolled in a randomized clinical trial of post-surgery short-course image-guided radiotherapyNele Adriaenssens
Breast Clinic, Oncologic Surgery, Universitair Ziekenhuis Brussel, Laarbeeklaan 101, 1090 Brussels, Belgium
World J Surg Oncol 10:86. 2012..We evaluated the risk factors associated with SA and the relationship of SA with ipsilateral shoulder/arm morbidity in a series of patients enrolled in a trial of post-surgery radiotherapy (RT)...
- Short course radiotherapy with simultaneous integrated boost for stage I-II breast cancer, early toxicities of a randomized clinical trialHilde Van Parijs
Department of Radiotherapy, UZ Brussel, Brussels, Belgium
Radiat Oncol 7:80. 2012..hypofractionated Tomotherapy (TT) for post-operative treatment of breast cancer. The purpose of the trial is to compare whether TT can reduce heart and pulmonary toxicity. We evaluate early toxicities...
- Health-related quality of life in survivors of stage I-II breast cancer: randomized trial of post-operative conventional radiotherapy and hypofractionated tomotherapyHarijati Versmessen
Department of Radiation Oncology, UZ Brussel, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Laarbeeklaan 101, 1090 Jette, Brussels, Belgium
BMC Cancer 12:495. 2012..Tomotherapy uses an integrated computed tomography scanner to improve treatment accuracy, aiming to reduce the adverse effects of radiotherapy...
- Breast conserving treatment for breast cancer: dosimetric comparison of sequential versus simultaneous integrated photon boostHilde Van Parijs
Department of Radiotherapy, Universitair Ziekenhuis Brussel, Vrije Universiteit Brussel VUB, Laarbeeklaan 101, 1090 Brussels, Belgium
Biomed Res Int 2014:827475. 2014..We investigated the dosimetric benefits of a simultaneously integrated boost (SIB) compared to a sequential boost to hypofractionate the boost volume, while maintaining normofractionation on the breast...
- Dosimetric assessment of static and helical TomoTherapy in the clinical implementation of breast cancer treatmentsTruus Reynders
Radiotherapy Department, Oncology Center, UZ Brussel, 1090 Brussels, Belgium
Radiother Oncol 93:71-9. 2009..This study concentrates on the evaluation of the planning protocol for the TomoTherapy and TomoDirect TPS, dose verification and the implementation of in vivo dosimetry...
- Early contralateral shoulder-arm morbidity in breast cancer patients enrolled in a randomized trial of post-surgery radiation therapyNele Adriaenssens
Breast Clinic, Oncological Surgery, UZ Brussel, Laarbeeklaan 101, 1090 Brussels, Belgium
Breast Cancer (Auckl) 6:79-93. 2012..Shoulder/arm morbidity is a common complication of breast cancer surgery and radiotherapy (RT), but little is known about acute contralateral morbidity...
- A feasibility study of image-guided hypofractionated conformal arc therapy for inoperable patients with localized non-small cell lung cancerSamuel Bral
Department of Radiotherapy, University Hospital Brussels UZB, Brussels, Belgium
Radiother Oncol 84:252-6. 2007..The 2 year infield progression free probability is 65%. Disease-specific survival is 75% at 2 years. No patients experienced grade 3-4 toxicity...