- Personality and mental time travel: a differential approach to autonoetic consciousnessJordi Quoidbach
Personality and Individual Differences Unit, Department of Cognitive Science, University of Liege, 5 Bd du Rectorat B 32, 4000 Liege, Belgium
Conscious Cogn 17:1082-92. 2008..Therefore, our study provide an additional evidence to the idea that MTT into the past and into the future rely on a common set of processes by which past experiences are used to envision the future...
- The impact of trait emotional intelligence on nursing team performance and cohesivenessJordi Quoidbach
University of Liege, Personality and Individual Differences Unit, B 4000 Liege, Belgium
J Prof Nurs 25:23-9. 2009..These results suggest that EI and, more specifically, Emotional Regulation may provide an interesting new way of enhancing nursing teams' cohesion and patient/client outcomes...
- Money giveth, money taketh away: the dual effect of wealth on happinessJordi Quoidbach
University of Liege, 4000 Liege, Belgium
Psychol Sci 21:759-63. 2010..This article presents evidence supporting the widely held but previously untested belief that having access to the best things in life may actually undercut people's ability to reap enjoyment from life's small pleasures...
- Personality neglect. The unforeseen impact of personal dispositions on emotional lifeJordi Quoidbach
Personality and Individual Differences Unit, University of Liege, 5 Blvd du Rectorat, 4000 Liege, Belgium
Psychol Sci 21:1783-6. 2010....
- Increasing emotional competence improves psychological and physical well-being, social relationships, and employabilityDelphine Nelis
Department of Psychology, University of Liege, Liege, Belgium
Emotion 11:354-66. 2011..The effect sizes were sufficiently large for the changes to be considered as meaningful in people's lives...
- Personality modulation of (un)conscious processing: Novelty Seeking and performance following supraliminal and subliminal reward cuesGaëlle M Bustin
Department of Psychology Cognition and Behavior, University of Liege, Belgium
Conscious Cogn 21:947-52. 2012..They also suggest that individual differences might determine whether implicit and explicit motives have similar or complementary influences...