S Perrier d'Hauterive
- Human chorionic gonadotropin and growth factors at the embryonic-endometrial interface control leukemia inhibitory factor (LIF) and interleukin 6 (IL-6) secretion by human endometrial epitheliumS Perrier d'Hauterive
Center of Immunology and Laboratory of Tumour and Developmental Biology, Institute of Pathology CHU B23, University of Liege, B 4000 Liege Sart Tilman, Belgium
Hum Reprod 19:2633-43. 2004....
- Human endometrial leukemia inhibitory factor and interleukin-6: control of secretion by transforming growth factor-beta-related membersSophie Perrier d'Hauterive
University of Liege, Department of Medicine, Center of Immunology, Institute of Pathology CHU B23, Liege Sart Tilman, Belgium
Neuroimmunomodulation 12:157-63. 2005....
- [The implantation window]S Perrier d'Hauterive
Centre d Immunologie, Universite de Liege, Institut de Pathologie CHU B 23, 4000 Liege Sart Tilman, Belgique
J Gynecol Obstet Biol Reprod (Paris) 31:440-55. 2002..During this window, the endometrium is highly receptive to the embryo...
- Dialogue between blastocyst hCG and endometrial LH/hCG receptor: which role in implantation?S Perrier d'Hauterive
Department of Medicine, Center of Immunology, Institute of Pathology CHU B23, University of Liege, Liege Sart Tilman, Belgium
Gynecol Obstet Invest 64:156-60. 2007..Studies are currently being conducted in assisted medical procreation and in an animal model of implantation to establish the index of LH/hCG-R expression as a new biomarker of uterine receptivity for embryo implantation...
- Human endometrial epithelial cells modulate the activation of gelatinase a by stromal cellsF Goffin
Department of Tumor, University of Liege, Belgium
Gynecol Obstet Invest 53:105-11. 2002..These results strongly suggest that regulation of stromal MMP-2 activation involves soluble factor(s) derived from the epithelial compartment...