Affiliation: Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
- Treatment of childhood T-cell lymphoblastic lymphoma according to the strategy for acute lymphoblastic leukaemia, without radiotherapy: long term results of the EORTC CLG 58881 trialAnne Uyttebroeck
Paediatric Haemato Oncology, University Hospitals Leuven, Herestraat 49, 3000 Leuven, Belgium
Eur J Cancer 44:840-6. 2008..This suggests that prophylactic cranial irradiation can safely be omitted. Response to the prephase appeared to be a strong prognostic factor for EFS...
- Is there a difference in childhood T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukaemia and T-cell lymphoblastic lymphoma?Anne Uyttebroeck
Department of Paediatric Haemato Oncology, University Hospital Leuven, Belgium
Leuk Lymphoma 48:1745-54. 2007....
- Second neoplasm in children treated in EORTC 58881 trial for acute lymphoblastic malignancies: low incidence of CNS tumoursMarleen Renard
University Hospital Leuven, Leuven, Belgium
Pediatr Blood Cancer 57:119-25. 2011..Evaluation of late effects and analysis of factors contributing to their occurrence has become of major importance. Second neoplasm (SN) belongs to the most severe late events...
- Non-invasive detection of genomic imbalances in Hodgkin/Reed-Sternberg cells in early and advanced stage Hodgkin's lymphoma by sequencing of circulating cell-free DNA: a technical proof-of-principle studyPeter Vandenberghe
Department of Human Genetics, Center for Human Genetics, KU Leuven University of Leuven, University Hospitals Leuven, Leuven, Belgium Department of Haematology, KU Leuven University of Leuven, University Hospitals Leuven, Leuven, Belgium Electronic address
Lancet Haematol 2:e55-65. 2015....
- Intellectual development of childhood ALL patients: A multicenter longitudinal studyCharlotte Sleurs
Department of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, University Hospitals Leuven, Belgium
Psychooncology . 2016..Therefore assessment of potential chemotherapy-induced cognitive side effects becomes important. Although neurotoxicity was demonstrated in cross-sectional studies, longitudinal studies remain scarce...
- A child with bilateral proptosis: a sign of acute myeloid leukemia?Silke Swinnen
Department of Ophthalmology, University Hospitals Leuven, Leuven, Belgium
J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 34:35-7. 2012..There was a 3-month history of pancytopenia. Investigations that included a complete blood count, peripheral blood smear, and bone marrow aspirate, were conclusive for the diagnosis of acute myeloid leukemia...
- Overt testicular disease (OTD) at diagnosis is not associated with a poor prognosis in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia: results of the EORTC CLG Study 58881Nicolas Sirvent
Department of Pediatrics, CHU Nice, Nice, France
Pediatr Blood Cancer 49:344-8. 2007..OTD was not an independent prognostic factor. These results may be due to the use of risk-adjusted intensive chemotherapy comprising high-dose methotrexate...
- Clonal proliferation of T-Cell large granular lymphocytesNancy Boeckx
Department of Laboratory Medicine, Laboratory of Haematology, University Hospital Gasthuisberg, Leuven, Belgium
Pediatr Blood Cancer 42:275-7. 2004..We diagnosed a new case of a clonal T-LGL proliferation in a 6-year-old girl presenting with severe neutropenia and pure red blood cell aplasia (PRCA)...
- Clinical significance of HOX11L2 expression linked to t(5;14)(q35;q32), of HOX11 expression, and of SIL-TAL fusion in childhood T-cell malignancies: results of EORTC studies 58881 and 58951Helene Cave
Laboratoire de Biochimie Genetique, Hopital Robert Debre, 48, boulevard Serurier, 75019 Paris, France
Blood 103:442-50. 2004..3% (+/- 8.5%) and 75.3% (+/- 12.6%), respectively. The results obtained in HOX11L2/t(5;14) patients in this study do not confirm the unfavorable prognosis reported in previous studies...
- Visual pathway glioma in children treated with chemotherapyPhilippe Demaerel
Department of Radiology, University Hospitals, Leuven, Belgium
Eur J Paediatr Neurol 6:207-12. 2002..MRI is an important means of monitoring the tumour response provided that a rigid imaging protocol is used to detect the early tumoral changes...